RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Mayor letdown for me ...my internet connection failed on me while I was leading the race !!! :mad::mad:
Ugh....gutted could have.....and ...but.....why....:(

Nevertheless was my first race in months and the 1st 30-40 minutes where awesome.
5 cars fighting for the lead which was great, enjoyed that !

Starting from 5th after a messed up superpole lap and found myself in the lead after 40 minutes of intense racing. Made early pitstop and had a 6-8 second gap with 14 minutes left on the clock.
All looked good and 'poof' the interweb died :(

Thanks for racing anyway guys, time for a beer now I guess :cool:

Very very beautiful race....
But for me with some mistake because I prepare my set, study the car and the track in the hour before the race
Infact in the qualy I use a tyre pression a little bit low, and this penalized me....
Soo, I start in 12th position, and with a great latch I overtakin 3 car before the first turn....
In the next lap I was behind Szabo, but unfortunately I hit him in the second hairping, and he spin...
Soo I'm stopped and let through him...
After this I restart my race, and in the next 30 minutes I do a beautiful race with Szabo and Vuckovic, until, in the 40th minute of race, I went to the pit, and I lost 20 second for tell to my pit men to fill my tank and replace my tyre XD.....
After this, I do a race alone, hoping to catch up the pilot in the 11th position....

P.S. Ries I'm really sorry for your problem... Until that moment you had do a beautiful race...
P.P.S After a year without playing my fingers were screaming in pain XD

Quali: 7.

Race: Had a really good start and overtook 3 drivers before the first corner and was 4. for the first couple of laps until Ries passed me and I was down to 5. The 4 cars in front pulled away a bit but I started to catch them again and at one point I almost took the lead as the cars in front was battling, I took my pit stop about halfway but as the limiter turned of when I left the pits, I had got a stop and go, took the penalty the lap after, and continued the race just after Carl Middleton wheeled him in and over took him, but with about 10-15 min. left I realise that I didn't had enough fuel to go to the end so I had to do a splash and dash, but then ended up in 8. place where I finished.
I was a bit of a Da sa weu (how do you spell that ;) race for me as all most the same happened the last time I raced these cars as I also was fighting for the lead and got a stop and go, and ended up doing 3 stops.
Hope to do these cars again so I can redeem my reputation ;p
Morten
Peace out

Got pole in qualy close in front of Hugo :rolleyes: :redface:.

But i couldn´t really enjoy the race. From beginning everybody behind me "wanted" anything from me, they followed me all the time :wink:. I drove as fast my rubish heap could but with time my lap times go much more down then everybody else times, so i create my own traffic jam what was a bit annoying :tongue:. Finally they pass me one by one. In pit notice tyre wear of about front 30% to rear 55% so my problem was claer. After all pitted find me back in 2nd and after Ries disco (shame Ries, race was yours i guess) again in 1st. But 5 sec to Hugo and 10 too Martijn wasn´t enought. First half hour lost nothing, then 1-2 sec per lap. It´s rediculous how fast everybody else is suddently, i mean why the hell i got pole :confused:. So was a question of time and unfortunately there was enought from this :tongue:.

WD Hugo and Martijn, anybody from you cheated my tyres , i tend more to Hugo - he was too happy after the race :wink:.

Thanks all for racing guys, cu next. :redface:

This was definitely THE BEST RACE i have ever had...

Thanks for the amazing battle of the year. It was clean, hard, intense and most of all, a lot of fun...

Well done

• Morten Wernersen
  • Martijn van Bommel
  • Andreas Löffler
  • Ries Notenboom
BMW M3.jpg
Right click on the image for the HD version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back