RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Q crap as no splitter
R1 hit clutch instead of brake on like T3 and collected Marcel, sry about that. Dropped to last and slowly moved up to 13th.
R2 on the back straight, Pawel had gone off track, so I drafted up and past him and came back on to racing line just before the final T and was tapped by Pawel and into wall with dead engine, race over L1.

Great fun as always - q13 (why always 13th!) but not a bad time for my 1st race at this track.
Race 1 somehow managed to squeeze in 8th after trying to avoid a recovering Aristide on the very last fast right.
Of course that put me on pole for race 2 - no pressure then! I got a poor start and ended up 3rd on the 1st lap until I had a slight coming together with Karl (probably my fault so np Karl) which left me bouncing across the kerb as a total passenger in an out of control Honda - which was a great shame for Keith as he collected me as my car veered back across the track into his path. So sorry Keith, I really had no control over that - hope it didn't wreck your race too much. I was left with damaged suspension, but it didn't slow me down too much so I opted to ignore it at the Pitstop. Finished a respectable 8th in the 2nd race also, so all together a good night for me.
Thanks to Bjorn, Ivo and RD for a good nights racing.

Teasmade ftw!

teasmaid-thumb-200x200.jpg

Yeah baby! :)

We are in for a good broadcast event on friday wit x2 Commentators Simon Smith and Ryan Callan. I tuned in for the Le mans event last sat and even tho the stream quality was not the best Simon made the hours fly by with great talk about the F1 and the chinese game. My friend had joined the first test stream for the ATCC and sayed that Ryan done a great job and it was really enjoyable to watch. So with Simon and Ryan Commentating and a grid of Alliens this will be a live stream not be missed. See u guys soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back