RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race 1
Trouble with CTDs for some reason so no chance to quali. Started at the back and had to stop at T1 while the crashers sorted themselves out. Managed to get through the race witout any incidents and had a nice little chase with Marco, eventually finishing in 8th.
Race 2
Didn't want to cause a jam at T1 so took a deeper than usual line which made me slow on the exit. Let some go without a fight and settled into chasing them back. Unfortunately I steamed straight into the back of a couple of crashers at the chicane on lap 2 which put me on my roof, so hit esc rather than causing a roadblock.

Don't enjoy these rollercoaster tracks as they always seem to end in tears.

Edit: No problem Michal, that 1 sec delay on esc has caught me out more than once before.

Freddie, sorry again for the smash at Race1 Lap1. Dumb mistake of me.
It was good to race again after more than 3 months. Had fun, although my chair was like a torture chamber by the middle of first race, I could hardly concentrate at the end. See you next time...

Great choice Hugo, very nice track indeed!!

I had a good qual, position 4. The start of race 1 and 2 was not great......but did finish in both race at 3th place.
First i was amazed that people got make laps time of 1;41 and even 1;40. In the beginning i couldn't go faster than 1;48.
The setup from Hugo makes the big difference! Finally i could make my PR of 1;42 (low)

Thanks mate. It was fun.

I liked the track also!

Qually: made mistake in fast corners and drove a bad laptime of 42.5 i believe....

First race: was too late on the brakes and luckely i didnot damaged anyone only kissed, and stopped against the wall only too kiss it and no damage to my car as well.... (Thanks angle!)
Was at last place, the speed was there and got back to finish at 5th place.

Second race: started much better on 3th and we were close at the beginning, with Tuma, Bommel Hugo and myself. Tuma crashed at the chicane with the walls and went high in the sky and i could just go under him, Hugo didnot make that and crashed into him, too bad but that's racing lol. Bommel and me had a easy ride to the finish and he let me win my first race!!!
Thanks very much guys for nice racing on this track and especcially Bommel cause that's what teammates (and family)are for! :thanks:
I was often close too podiums or a few times on it, but never at the highest place.:banana:

See you all next time and thanks too Hugo and RD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back