RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Looking Dry and cold at the moment, may run the 320si gas.

Argh more skin work for the broadcast (that is if I get in).

Eric Didn't we run 40 cars at Warwick farm one event (although it was a buggy track)

Now that would be a broadcast event.

Rolled out of bed 5 mins before Quali starts. NO time for tea so I am slow and sleepy through Quali. I manage to be jsut a tick behind KAne and know he is up very early compared to me. MAybe this will translate int he rac ein my favor.

Get crappy start in R 1 dropping to 5th. BAttling with Ethan as he passes me just before T1 up the mountain. I know I will get back around him but when can I do it safely? Lap 2 up the mountain I clear Ethan and set sail for Simon G and Kane.

I catch up to Sion about the 9 minute marka nd bump draft him down the straight. I am sure this left him shaking his head a he is expecting a pass prolly. Well I release his bumper and he stays inside and over shoots T1 and I duck inside on the racing line to secure 2nd.

Simon hangs into me and I make a couple of minor mistakes that keep Simon larger in the mirror. I run off about 4 laps and Simon slowly recedes.

I hammer on KAne on the clock closing the gap but to no avail. I am P2.

R2 Off thwe line solidly this time with everyone in fornt of me except Simon to my right and KAne behind and close. The rest of the first 2 rows have the entire track locked up as they comprise a 3.5 wide gaggle. one wrong move and I will stuff a hole but its not there. Meanwhile Kane pops me hard and I go forward into Ethan and its a real mess. GArdner, Magrath and Estes are free rolling and extend hugely on the rest of us in the gravel.

Ooof not good start fior sure. GEt out the the chit and get going asap. Supension damage is the familiar call from the crew chief. How bad remains to be seen and felt but the steering wheel is bent left for sure.

Since Ethan is last one out of the litter Kane should actually be waiting on him but he is on my six and we start racing hard. I hold Kane at bay until lap 2 when we reach MAgrath and Sykes int he esses. upon exit Magrath is slow form a rub with Sykes and I get stacked behind MAgrath. KAne rolls by to overtake me and I am waiting for a safe spot to get around the LAda. Now Kane gets stuck behind Magrath and I geta run around the outside of west bend before the MOHEGAN SUN bridge. Magrath slides intot eh barrier and gets it up on 2 wheels while I lead Kane down the diving turn and onto the straight. Kane gets a run on the draft and gets to my inside heading to climb the mountain. Worng side to be on and I know if I juts brake a bit early and hit the racing line he will be outside and I will beat him to the summit. And the plan works perfectl.

Kane psses me witha bold move inside int he righthander off th mountain. I set up for an inside pass at the hairpin if he goes wide. He does and I squeeze inside but pinch too much to avoid hitting. him. The battle rages on for awhile but Kane gets the better of it in the end.

'fun racing boys!

Looking Dry and cold at the moment, may run the 320si gas.

Argh more skin work for the broadcast (that is if I get in).

Eric Didn't we run 40 cars at Warwick farm one event (although it was a buggy track)

Now that would be a broadcast event.

The track capable of holding 36 but we decided against running that many to prevent lag issues. At limerock with a full field of 30 we had some shuttering. I believe Eric will make it 31 to allow 30 cars to be racing as one slot is for the broadcast.

We will continue to research the lag issues etc. BUt in the end, given this is a broadcasted event, quiality of the racing will be our first priority.

Having 36 in the grid and everyone dealing with lag could spell disiter for us and the show. We are showcasing the upcoming season through the broadcast channel. It is hoped to be a tool to generate more entries for the upcoming season.

starting to sound a bit professional isin;t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back