RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I think more than the number of drivers, many of the issues were tied to the nature of the track and its conversion (e.g., lag issues due to heavy graphic demands). While the track looks wide, the racing line is narrow and restricted. Though I will admit that 30+ drivers in what basically amounts to a sprint-shoot-out, is a disaster that isn't waiting to happen, it will happen and soon. Well it was a noble experiment but just like Dr. Frankenstein's monster or Dr. Jekyll's Mr. Hyde --- this beast must be destroyed
That was fun???
got banged around a lot . Finished the first race, didn't quite make it in the second one. When you get 30 drivers stuff happens. I just like to finish in one piece.

See ya at the next one

I agree with Michael,i noticed that with running the 30 car field game smoothness graphics wise suffered greatly.
While it is great that we can get 30 drivers on the track,and i was really looking forward to this,in reality unless we all have top end PC's at our disposal there is always going to problems.

Well in my opinion the problems we experienced had noting to do with the 30 drivers we had on track but more likely to the track and the way it's build. I run a pretty powerful game computer (6 cores and two HD5870's in crossfire and still experienced lock-up's. I never had this kind of problems before on a evolution build track as such.
If people would be more relaxed during the start and the first lap not trying to gain as many positions as possible, 35 drivers shouldn't be a problem at all.
Lot's of fast drivers take it easy during the start but their patience is often paid with a wrecked car caused by over eager competitors who are under the impression they can score their ranking points in the first lap by overtaking them with lots of contact using every opportunity available to them.
I personally consider clean overtaking without contact a real sport in this game since it's hard to accomplish. I often feel exploited by other drivers who take advantage of my normally careful driving style in the first couple of corners, using my car as an insurance to keep theirs on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back