RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

not to much to say..... with a standard setup and only little training i'm really happy to survive 3 h of race with only a big error!!!

qualy... was 14th..... race 10th!!! :D

at the start someone bump my back..... i hope that it wasn't nothing seriouse but probably i lost a bit of performance (like i read somewhere for every bump you receive you will lost some HP)...... the rest of the race was a bit boring, but in the same time really a challange for keep the pace equal in the whole stints and for keep the concentration to the max.... did only an error that cost me 15 second and that was enough to allowe Joao Andias to join the track, after his pit, in front of me, and so it wasn't possibile for me take his pace because he was more fast.... so i lost the only chance to have a nice fight in the whole event!!! :D

but for the rest it was really a nice night and a nice race!!! thank you all, congratz to the the guys that take at home the car and thx Race Department and Remco for the event!!! ;)

i joined right at the start of qually as i overslept
quallyed 20th and had a pretty poor start and made a few spots thanks to spins and such but as usual i slipped down and down - struggled for control with some suspention damage i picked up somewhere and i spun it in turn 1 and dropped out to avoid smashing into a few people.
then i made a decision to not race in r2 becuase my pace was pretty poor.
hope u all has fun

I did a 1:57 flat yesterday but there's probably a bright spark who will be going 4-5 seconds faster lol

lol, I was hoping to join my first racing club event but after seing this laptimes it's quite obvious I am not ready!! My best is 2.01!!!! :turtle: I think it's a mix of lack of ability and lack of set up (using default one) :facepalm:.
Is there some good samarithan that can upload a replay and basic set up?

I had a great race. I started the race in p6 and finished on p6

Had some good battles on my way but there was one problem.

The Porsche is fast in the corners and the Ferrari has got an incredible speed on the straight. This gave me some intense fights because on every straight the Ferrari overtook me again. I decided to be more aggressive in the corners and that worked for me. Respect to Andreas, the no1 Porsche driver :D. Overall the Ferrari's where to fast here for me so i am happy with my result.

Congrats Marcin for your victory and to all the drivers on the server. We all gave each other room to lap and overtake, very well done

Special thanks to Remco and RD for this great event...

Q was ok
R1 was going ok till I got stuck on the wrong side of barrier! lost a lap looking for a way back on track, finished 14th
R2 was going ok till I offed and bounced back on track into traffic, and it just got worse till I kill engine. Sorry to 1/2 the field for R2...

lol, I was hoping to join my first racing club event but after seing this laptimes it's quite obvious I am not ready!! My best is 2.01!!!! :turtle: I think it's a mix of lack of ability and lack of set up (using default one) :facepalm:.
Is there some good samarithan that can upload a replay and basic set up?

Most likely you just need more wheel time. Here is my setup which is not far from stock. and I can do 1.58

Attachments

• GR_FG2010_V1.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 212
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 132 27.1%
  • Full game

Votes: 116 23.8%
  • CPU