Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Wow, that was one hell of a baptism of fire!
Massive apologies to lancerracer for slamming into the back of you when the rain came...

My 1st endurance race, 1st with no assists and that fog, rain combo at night was something else.

A week back into this game for me and I was a total idiot in my 1st pit stop - sat for more than 20 seconds before I realised I had to close the dialogue box to get the pit stop going!

Cheers for having me guys.

You more than showed you belong here great effort

Right, that was one way to end off this league, for now atleast. That was one of trickiest races I've ever done.

-First of all, obviously I have to congratulate my teammate @Ben Milden for a great season and for winning the championship. You drove brilliantly and definitely deserved it. Said it in person but will say it again, best teammate ever. The teamwork was incredible, always helping eachother out. So thank you for that. We got the best out of the team, with the exception of our lack of talent every sprint race :D

-Secondly I want to congratulate @Gareth Williams for an awesome fight in the championship and during races towards the end end of the season. Gained so much more respect for you, hope I got anywhere near close with you too :p Well done man, very good fun fighting you.

-Thirdly, @Andrew Holmes. 100% the best fights I've ever had in the 5 years I do this racing thing. Great fun fighting you, this race showed that you are one of the best and your awesome pace. I'm sure the mistakes will be absent next season. Head down and I hope you saw after this race how good you are/can be.

-Lastly thank you Atom racing. @Adam Morris for always trying to help and @Thomas While for keep the entertainment levels up in the partys. Oh and helping Andrew with that awesome toe angle setting you gave him at Road America:roflmao:. Will see you guys around :)

That's it for me for now. Won't be in season 3. Hope you guys have a lot of fun, and good luck to all. See you all

I'd like to update my car choice for next season please. On the advice you guys gave me, I ran with the Aston Martin V12 and got pretty comfortable with it. Fuente2 #46 livery (carbon and red.

I don't currently have a team mate. I'm happy to pair up with anyone, although I'm not great with setups!

Edit: I've also sorted my mic, so can chat in the party moving forward.

Last edited:
Incredible race spun at turn 1 was stone last but blasted back (literally) but enjoyed it all the same. Car was incredible during the opening dry stint and then the wet. Caught the 10 second gap to @Adel Elsayed and @Andrew Holmes as they struggled more in the wet fog sun insane conditions.

We had an awesome race as mentioned before but I messed up my final stop by filling up my tank when it wasn't needed car was impossible for the final 30 minutes. That said the best man won and would have no matter what as if I was leading I would have gifted the win to @Adel Elsayed to say thanks for this season

He got me through this season especially in the merc and the dark times with dom's bs. But yeah we deserved this and I will miss Adel next season

Thanks man

P2

Well my first season is over, there were definitely some big ups, and some downs.

Let's start with the ups.

I managed 4 wins when my objective was 1, having 2 grand slams in there aswell was unreal to me, since i came into this league knowing 0 about the game.

There were some great battles, stuff like Andrew at silverstone, Ben at nurburgring, adam at donington etc.

Also a thanks to @Lance Loomis for being my TM, Definitely deserved far better results than the corvette gave him. Pushed me all the way in the McLaren.

Of course there were the downs.

Having serious internet which only get fixed at about rounds 11-12 (Turned out it was the pCars app) forcing me to have alot of retirements early on.

Gaz forcing me off at zolder.

Gaz forcing me off at silverstone (Pattern anyone?)

Also congrats to @Adel Elsayed for some awesome drives, and good luck in your adventures.

Congrats to @Ben Milden on the title. Fully deserved it.

And also well done to @Andrew Holmes for some drives showing he still has it, got over the phase of crashing into anything moving pretty quick ;) :p

Now onto S3 with @Gareth Williams, lets hope with a closer car selection, it tops this season!

I'd like to update my car choice for next season please. On the advice you guys gave me, I ran with the Aston Martin V12 and got pretty comfortable with it. I've been using a Fuente livery (carbon and red - I'll confirm the number next time I'm on).

I don't currently have a team mate. I'm happy to pair up with anyone, although I'm not great with setups!

Edit: I've also sorted my mic, so can chat in the party moving forward.
I can help you with the setup if needed

Right, that was one way to end off this league, for now atleast. That was one of trickiest races I've ever done.

-First of all, obviously I have to congratulate my teammate @Ben Milden for a great season and for winning the championship. You drove brilliantly and definitely deserved it. Said it in person but will say it again, best teammate ever. The teamwork was incredible, always helping eachother out. So thank you for that. We got the best out of the team, with the exception of our lack of talent every sprint race :D

-Secondly I want to congratulate @Gareth Williams for an awesome fight in the championship and during races towards the end end of the season. Gained so much more respect for you, hope I got anywhere near close with you too :p Well done man, very good fun fighting you.

-Thirdly, @Andrew Holmes. 100% the best fights I've ever had in the 5 years I do this racing thing. Great fun fighting you, this race showed that you are one of the best and your awesome pace. I'm sure the mistakes will be absent next season. Head down and I hope you saw after this race how good you are/can be.

-Lastly thank you Atom racing. @Adam Morris for always trying to help and @Thomas While for keep the entertainment levels up in the partys. Oh and helping Andrew with that awesome toe angle setting you gave him at Road America:roflmao:. Will see you guys around :)

That's it for me for now. Won't be in season 3. Hope you guys have a lot of fun, and good luck to all. See you all
Gonna miss you hard mate, do me a favour, come back to us safe and sound for S4 / S5 yeah? You are without question the best driver to battle with for me in this league, and I'll never forget the battles we've had, and just about kept the car out of the walls. See you soon brother! Peace out!

Season Round-Up:
The first half of the season for me was so poor, really bad. But now I've had a season with the wheel, I think I can do well next season. This last half of the season has taught me more about league racing than the last three years has. Thank you everyone

Season Round-Up:
The first half of the season for me was so poor, really bad. But now I've had a season with the wheel, I think I can do well next season. This last half of the season has taught me more about league racing than the last three years has. Thank you everyone

We said it would take time it has but your back and next season will be the toughest yet. Everyone will need to bring there a game

Must also say thanks to @Thomas While for helping me with fart jokes and general childish behaviour thanks man will miss waving at you lol

Mental race, didnt feel in control evrn in the dry, but i didn't hit anyone (but probably because I didn't see anyone). The viability was crazy, I didn't like having to guess when to brake or turn..... Definatly the toughest race I've had.
Thanks to all that helped me settle in, really appreciate it:thumbsup:
Also thanks @Adam Morris for all the hard work running this place :thumbsup::thumbsup:
@Adel Elsayed congrats on the victory it sounded like a war not a race :)
And weldone to the new guy @ealr1984 you were reeling me in towards the end, good drive :thumbsup:

Well done @Ben Milden and everyone else who's stayed committed to this league :thumbsup:

With out a doubt, that was the hardest race of my life.
But I'm used to this type of weather, potato anyone? :roflmao:

It's been a great season (2 PODIUMS!!!!!) and I look forward to season 3

Also thanks to @Adam Morris for running this league,
@Andrew Holmes and @Dominic Ollivierre for cheering me up when I was down and mentoring me thoughout this season.
@Thomas While and @Rob McEwan for being my teammates.
And most importantly, Liam for picking out my spelling mistakes and Gaz for making fun of my Irish accent

@Lance Loomis Lets dominate season 3 :thumbsup::sneaky:

Bye Adel (you piece of :poop:) and Tom :cry:

Mental race, didnt feel in control evrn in the dry, but i didn't hit anyone (but probably because I didn't see anyone). The viability was crazy, I didn't like having to guess when to brake or turn..... Definatly the toughest race I've had.
Thanks to all that helped me settle in, really appreciate it:thumbsup:
Also thanks @Adam Morris for all the hard work running this place :thumbsup::thumbsup:
@Adel Elsayed congrats on the victory it sounded like a war not a race :)
And weldone to the new guy @ealr1984 you were reeling me in towards the end, good drive :thumbsup:
did the setup work?

did the setup work?
I think it was definitely better than the one I was using, I could have done with a bunch more practice, I was rubbish through the 2 chicanes on the long straight, 3rd sector is my favourite but never nailed the last 2 chicanes, also never got the first few turns down either, which come to think of it is a chicane too........ I need to work on my chicanes for season 3 ;)

I think it was definitely better than the one I was using, I could have done with a bunch more practice, I was rubbish through the 2 chicanes on the long straight, 3rd sector is my favourite but never nailed the last 2 chicanes, also never got the first few turns down either, which come to think of it is a chicane too........ I need to work on my chicanes for season 3 ;)

This should help

Season 2
Round #7

Brno Circuit, Czech Republic
46 laps
June 5th 13:00
Weather-Dry, Overcast
15608366647_146f3b9ccd_b.jpg
1. GT3-Pro Søren Christensen, Høj Hastiged Racing, Bentley #88
2. GT3-Pro Aiden Browe, Daredevil Racing, RUF #3
3. GT3-Pro Matthew Spurrell, 888 Race Engineering, McLaren #60
4. GT3-Pro Nic Worsfold, Daredevil Racing, RUF #21
5. GT3-Pro Tom Senchak, 888 Race Engineering, McLaren #2
6. GT3-Pro Alex Hinton, Audi Motorsports, Audi #5
7. GT3-Pro Sean Fleming, Destiny Motorsports, Aston Martin V12 #108
8. GT3-Pro Michael Watts, Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #28
9. GT3-Am Jarrett Lee, Audi Motorsports, Audi R8 LMS #5
10.GT3-Pro Railer Cantrell, Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #4
11.GT3-Pro Chris Bowman, Daredevil Racing, RUF #72
12.GT3-Pro Chris Chavana, Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #29

The Series arrived in the Czech Republic. As most of the the world's attention is usually focused on the city of Prague, only a few hundred miles to the east is a little gem known as Brno. A history of racing on the public roads Brno, now has a proper Circuit and it draws in some good racing. The GT3 cars really ripped up the circuit as it is known for ripping up tires.
As usual in Qualifying it came down to a shoot out between newcomer Søren Christensen, and Matthew Spurrell, with Spurrell winning the pole by nearly half a second. Rounding out the top five was Tom Senchak, Aiden Browe, and Nic Worsfold. In fact Spurrell looked unstoppable dominating Practice sessions and qualifying only to have an ignition issue at the start of the race. As Spurrell headed for the pits Christensen took the lead and never really looked back. The high tire wear and difficulty of setting up for the negative camber corners took its toll on some of the competitors while others thrived.
Browe, a new face to the series, ran a brilliant race finishing second at a very difficult track and redeeming himself after his forgettable performance at Monza. Worsfold, also had a great race at Brno pushing his RUF to the limits of the track without fault to finish in the top three only to be caught in the waning laps by Spurrell. Spurrell, who came from dead last after his troubles was a man on a mission picking off cars one by one as the day wore on. Senchak started the race well but was ultimately unimpressive in his performance at Brno settling for 5th place and maintaining his huge points lead. Alex Hinton, usually very fast on race day struggled with the car all day but was able in the end to maintain his starting position with a 6th place finish. Sean Flemming, really had a poor qualifying session, but enjoyed a very consistant and productive drive picking up 4 position in the race and finishing 7th maintaining his 3rd place standing in the Championship. Michael Watts on the other hand struggled with his car all day spinning off the track on 4 occasions and only could manage 8th as his mediocre run in the Mercedes AMG continues.
Jarrett Lee, another newcomer to the league was able to maintain his qualifying position with decent showing and finished an impressive 9th place in the Amateur class. Railer Cantrell, another driver struggling to squeeze performance out of the new Mercedes managed to maintain his starting position as well and brought home a 10th place. 11th Place was claimed by Chris Bowman who did manage to pick up a position from qualifying, but continues to struggle with his RUF to maintain the pace of his Teammate Worsfold. In a somewhat small field finishing 12th was Chris Chavana, with engine problems putting him out of the race early. The Naturally Aspirated engines where already down on HP, but Chavana had found decent pace putting him ahead of his other teammates in the Mercedes only to have the engine fail.
In the end Christensen ran a brilliant race and after several close challenges gets his first win in the Series after showing great pace in all the races. Everything came together for this one and Christensen will be looking forward to rising up the Championship standings in his Bentley. Tune in for the next race in the series back in the States at the beautiful Road America Circuit.

SEASON 3 sign ups so far

BAR RACING

@Ben Milden @Rob McEwan

Suplex City Racing

@Adam Morris @Andrew Holmes

@Benjamin McC @Lance Loomis

SPAM FRITTER RACING

@Gareth
Williams
@LIAMATTHURSO

No teammate as yet

@Adam marks