Post Pictures thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, backing to racer, and what about doing a new section for screenshots? Everybody may agree with me, 160 pages are a bit too hard to find anything.

Well, about game, backing with 2.7L V6 DOHC TwinTurbo 265hp@5800rpm Quattro 01'

screenshot124copy.jpg

screenshot125copy-1.jpg

screenshot126copy-1.jpg

Bonus: Raphael's MR-S

screenshot119copy.jpg

Swift. Latrippa is a person that is in Dyer need of a CG car. As he PM'ed me for my Astra xD

I am sorry Latrippa but releasing a car to the public that has not been gaven permission to release is simply DISALLOWED :p

There was once a time where water had overflowed my keyboard (drooling) whilst me looking at Swift's awesome converts. But then i got an arrow to the knee and began converting my own cars :)

Mercedes S600 (WIP)
Opel Astra 2012 (WIP)

Swift... because i converted my astra before the whole body of the car is one object. How can i seperate the steering wheel and put it to a different dof. I cannot hide the doors because the whole body is one object apart from wheel and shadow and collision.

Swift... because i converted my astra before the whole body of the car is one object. How can i seperate the steering wheel and put it to a different dof. I cannot hide the doors because the whole body is one object apart from wheel and shadow and collision.

Guys , a lot of conversation and less pictures ... it's spamming this thread LOL .
Anyway , I like all conversions I see here , but are them realistic-feeling ? Try to stop making 1000 conversions once a time , because you'll lose the focus on cars physics.

Guys , a lot of conversation and less pictures ... it's spamming this thread LOL .
Anyway , I like all conversions I see here , but are them realistic-feeling ? Try to stop making 1000 conversions once a time , because you'll lose the focus on cars physics.

Some of cars which I'm showing here are released, like E34, Polonez MR87, Golf IV etc. I just changing them ( new engine, wheels, shader, some car.ini changes) :)

Ed. Sticker bomb on Passat's mirrors :d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back