Post Pictures thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, backing to racer, and what about doing a new section for screenshots? Everybody may agree with me, 160 pages are a bit too hard to find anything.

Well, about game, backing with 2.7L V6 DOHC TwinTurbo 265hp@5800rpm Quattro 01'

screenshot124copy.jpg

screenshot125copy-1.jpg

screenshot126copy-1.jpg

Bonus: Raphael's MR-S

screenshot119copy.jpg

Capricorn : Textures looks realy nice !!
To other (switfPL, pawlo922, maciekwpr) be carrefull to don't start to much conversion in the same time, you will never finish one :(
I've to much cars to finish (i mean modeling them) : r21, trafic, clio.. i know what i mean !
But they looks nice, to m4tig, the LED's on the laguna looks well done, realy, but in real life i don't like this kind of led ^^

Capricorn : Textures looks realy nice !!
To other (switfPL, pawlo922, maciekwpr) be carrefull to don't start to much conversion in the same time, you will never finish one :(
I've to much cars to finish (i mean modeling them) : r21, trafic, clio.. i know what i mean !
But they looks nice, to m4tig, the LED's on the laguna looks well done, realy, but in real life i don't like this kind of led ^^
I work only on BMW M5 F10. BMW M3 e36 is old my work (look page 9 and 11 ). :)

Add needle and carbon in interior, change lights rear and rims original.

Some of my converts are finished, like BMW and Mazda, they need only views.ini, but I can't do it :(
The mazda looks realy nice, is it from FM4?
Btw we can help you for the views.ini, feel free to ask for some help :)
Every projects that I post here are finished.
ah, nice new :D , we need more content compatible for newest versions of racer :p

The rear lights looks realy nice :)
add some mirrors :p , maybe some bump map, but i know how FM meshes works so it will need to be remapped and all.. :(

I like this windows shader =D Good black paint shader too .

----------

Hey Raphael do you have any other sky for Carlswood (One that looks nice and blueish like Polish Roads) Thanks in Advance :p

Well I have all the nfs shift skyboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back