Porsche 911 Singer

Cars Porsche 911 Singer 1.2 (csp)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ben has said sound is straight lift from Kunos 911 R, if you want something more accurate there are some good mods of 993 aircooled, I am using SFX from Porsche 993 Carrera by Alberto Daniel Russo and I have compared it to videos of the Singer IRL and it's pretty close. That mod is available here on OT.
Thanks, i meant i liked the sound.. there's a mod i also use (ACFL Super TC2000) but the sound is awful and wanted to find a proper tutorial on how to do sound since the RPE V8 sounded amazing IRL and now they are using turbo iL4's that sound like OP vacuum cleaners..
You can see here why i'm having abstinence..

Last edited:
This is absurdly beautiful.. i find myself standing on my room walking around the car.. the car is by itself beautiful, but your rendition of it, the materials on the 3d model, the sound, the physics setup.. its superb.. thank you guys..
Are there any tutorials you recomend on how you did the sound?
thanks, glad people are still enjoying it after all this time.
the sound provided with the mod is indeed taken from the 911R by Kunos (which isn't naturally aspirated...)

and side note, a sound that could be more suited is the one from the 993 in the need for speed mod :)

and if by curiosity you wondered how modder made sound banks, here's an example :

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 126 27.8%
  • Full game

Votes: 107 23.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 55 12.1%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 83 18.3%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 50 11.0%