rF2 Nissan Primera BTCC @ Oulton Park - Thu 04 Feb 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Club Staff
Premium
1581704558527-png.349472

Welcome to the rFactor2 racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then don't hesitate to ask on Discord... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server Password: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on Discord, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It's an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

WE HAVE MOVED THE VOICE CHAT FROM TEAMSPEAK TO DISCORD - MORE INFO
HERE.

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM BTCC
Cars: Nissan Primera BTCC (Steam)
Track: Oulton Park (Steam)
Layout: International NC

Practice: 20:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:20 UTC (10 minutes)
Warm Up: 20:30 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 20:35 UTC (25 minutes)

No warm up - There will be a 5 minute break and then straight into Race 2 with starting slots = finishing places from R1

Race 2:
21:05 UTC (25 minutes)

Entry List - 24 slots
  1. Denis Betty
  2. Stan
  3. Michael Rudolf
  4. jackdyson31
  5. slideways
  6. Jim Carvalho
  7. stribbeck
  8. Jan Larsen
  9. Andu1983
  10. ThreeLionz
  11. Dean Maković
  12. Steve Le Gallez
  13. Yves Larose*
  14. Roland
  15. Reiche
  16. Enzo Clafutti
  17. G-Slev
  18. Jesse_088
  19. Arkoudadis
  20. Bumble
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
UTP #83 DB

SERVER IS UP!

Last edited:
It seems this one really needs an proper setup, bouncing all over the place with default setup.
Also the tyre temperature went straight to hell.
Maybe someone else want to join in the evening for practise. Not online before 21:00 o'clock german time.

You should take the 240kph version, the 225 runs into the limiter

Last edited:
@Denis Betty a brand new Nissan Primera BTCC have been delievered to your garage ;)

PRIM LS 1.png

PRIM LS 2.png

PRIM LS 3.png

It is recommanded that you use the #12 car to create your custom livery folder otherwise you'll have a driver name name on the side windows different then your name and you'll also have a logo on the head lights

Download link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\PM3DM_PrimeraBTCC \(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

@Jack Smith a brand new Nissan Primera BTCC have been delievered to your garage ;)

Prim mc 1.png

Prim mc 2.png

Prim mc 3.png

It is recommanded that you use the #12 car to create your custom livery folder otherwise you'll have a driver name name on the side windows different then your name and you'll also have a logo on the head lights

Download link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\PM3DM_PrimeraBTCC \(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

I would love to take part, but once more the fun cars have been placed on the week I work late. The evenings and weekends off from work is pretty much the only thing I miss from my time at the garage :unsure:

Latest News

Back