Night + Day Filter (Pure LCS ppfilter)

Misc Night + Day Filter (Pure LCS ppfilter) 7.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Installed CSP 0.2.3p211 together with pure lcs 0.47, in CSP tried to select LCS and Gamma 1.0 with LCS on and off in CSP, still the picture remains the same blue(
I have an assumption that it is from the third person missing sources of illumination, such as the sun and moon, because from the first person picture looks completely different, so in screenshots from the third person seems that the picture is bluish, because the shadows from the first person have the same shade.
upd: I made a mistake and set hotfix to pure 0.271 instead of 1.47, I did as I should and the picture became noticeably better, but the light sources are still missing, and also for some reason over the picture is always visible halos, screenshots of the result below.
upd2: I noticed that pure doesn't want to load lua even though both scripts are in the folder and the right config is set.
View attachment 770574
Hi, That map looks like akina (downhill) correct? Can u see the moon in default pure ppfilter 3rd person, I tested the map and dont see moon, but I believe every other map has the sun and moon. At the moment The "lcs" and "gamma" version are not compatible together yet, this filter is only compatible for gamma as I am working on lcs which has less features availible for it rn.

Hi,
With the HDR filter, the interior is much too dark. Any idea to solve it differently? Otherwise, the track, the sky is really good. Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2017_sx_lemans_27-6-124-20-38-58.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2017_sx_lemans_27-6-124-20-38-58.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 24
Hi,
With the HDR filter, the interior is much too dark. Any idea to solve it differently? Otherwise, the track, the sky is really good. Thank you
i believe that the issue is with csp settings "sslr" and space -screen lighting as i had faced the same issue, also Set win 10 to hdr mode on ur hdr compatibility menu. let me know if that helps, i might release a csp settings.

i believe that the issue is with csp settings "sslr" and space -screen lighting as i had faced the same issue, also Set win 10 to hdr mode on ur hdr compatibility menu. let me know if that helps, i might release a csp settings.
Hi,
Thanks to your reply.
I have Win11 and the HDR mode is ON. With the native filter Pure HDR, I don't have this probleme.
I would test your CSP Setting.
Thanks

In my last review and question regarding the triple screen, you told me to uncheck the thumbnail in the ppfilter settings in the content manager. I couldn't find this line, could you point me to it, please, thank you.
I only found these lines:
[VIGNETTING]
FOV_DEPENDENCE=0
FORCE=0,56299996

Last edited by a moderator:
In my last review and question regarding the triple screen, you told me to uncheck the thumbnail in the ppfilter settings in the content manager. I couldn't find this line, could you point me to it, please, thank you.
I only found these lines:
[VIGNETTING]
FOV_DEPENDENCE=0
FORCE=0,56299996
Hi, There is an option in game to change ppfilters, it is a ppfilter app that you 1. activate 2. Right click the active filter name 3. Press edit 4. Go to vignette and toggle disable checkmark. Let me know if that helps

Latest News

Back