rF2 New BTCC Content @ Croft & Thruxton - Fri 11 Nov 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Speaking of replay, anyone else has the issue that custom liveries are not loading in the replay? Saw them all doring the race but the replay doesn't show them except for Magnus. Pretty sure that worked before the update.

Ah. Yes. So, I have no idea how this works technically.
However, I have a theory that when you join the server and the replay file is created, it takes the information the game gives on the cars in that moment. When you download new liveries, those are then not recognized by the replay as it doesn't exist.
However, as Magnus have used the car before in a race where you drove, and joined with the exact same car now, your replay file is probably referencing a known car.

With that being said, I thought I had used the Audi Quattro livery on my Toyota in a race you participated in previously, seemingly not.

If I go to the server - grab the replay file from the server (and possibly copying over the livery files as well, honestly, cannot remember) - then it works properly. Which makes me think there is some kind of local referencing the replay file are unable to look up.

Which means... @Andu1983 left the server completely, and rejoined. I wonder if his replay has Roy's custom livery at Thruxton. If not, this whole post have been pointless, and I could've spent the time writing this on more sensible things... like... Football Manager or Youtube... or... idk... work!

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%