AC N-GT @ Oschersleben - Sunday 28th July 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
An exciting race on a, well, special track. When I saw after the start of the race that many drivers were on hard tires, I said to myself, ok, I must be doing something wrong, from now on there will only be hotlaps and no safety mode. Let's see what it's enough for in the end. That worked surprisingly well. Without the incident, Rob would have been a tough opponent.

I still vote that everyone should drive the same car.

As always, it was a lot of fun! :thumbsup:

An exciting race on a, well, special track. When I saw after the start of the race that many drivers were on hard tires, I said to myself, ok, I must be doing something wrong, from now on there will only be hotlaps and no safety mode. Let's see what it's enough for in the end. That worked surprisingly well. Without the incident, Rob would have been a tough opponent.

I still vote that everyone should drive the same car.

As always, it was a lot of fun! :thumbsup:
Sorry for the contact Hank. I was a little too greedy. At least it was only my race that was affected. I need to work on matching your consistency.

This week's track was new to me and very challenging. I think the "frantic" is the best word to describe it.

Congrats to Reik - your pace is really tough to match.

Can we add a front engine RWD car to this group. Racing is impossible for me and I am sure others too. So far I have not been able to do more than half a race before I enter the spin of death. This race was five laps.
I am not that far off the pace that I am even slightly concerned, but I cannot race anyone or even try for a reliable race.
Front engine RWD, abs and tc and let all the aficionados race the other two unstable cars, good luck with that. I don’t care one jot how competitive it is I just want to race and finish.

Can we add a front engine RWD car to this group. Racing is impossible for me and I am sure others too. So far I have not been able to do more than half a race before I enter the spin of death. This race was five laps.
I am not that far off the pace that I am even slightly concerned, but I cannot race anyone or even try for a reliable race.
Front engine RWD, abs and tc and let all the aficionados race the other two unstable cars, good luck with that. I don’t care one jot how competitive it is I just want to race and finish.

I have thought about this. Maybe Ginetta will work. We are at Road America next week if you want to compare lap times. I think it will be slower over a lap but maybe over race distance they will be ok.

Fast ginetta times would be in the low 2:13s i reckon

Last edited:
I have thought about this. Maybe Ginetta will work. We are at Road America next week if you want to compare lap times. I think it will be slower over a lap but maybe over race distance they will be ok.

Fast ginetta times would be in the low 2:13s i reckon
I have nothing to back this up, but my intuition says that the Kunos Maserati GT4 might be comparable. Might be worth a go as well.

the Xbow gt4 which is easy to drive.
the lotus 2-eleven, not so easy to drive. lift rear roll oversteer. :(
Porsche Cayman gt4 , so so to drive
Maserati, difficult#
Ginetta gt4, not my favourite car, but it is okay.
Cannot find a free mod , but i would not want everyone to pay just to satisfy a few drivers.

Last edited:
Next weeks event is up!
Ginetta is 7 seconds slower so not a runner. Setup in the new thread for the porker. It should sort and snappy issues people are having.

Latest News

Back