AC N-GT @ Mugello - Sunday 21st July 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I tried to run 2 sets of mediums in the race and qualified on hards... I would say my worst race strategy to date! Switched to hard after finding out the hard way that the mediums don't last more than 15 minutes!
Enjoyed the race from there on, the porker on the hard tyres was alot of fun. 2 sets of hard tyres and 50-50 fiel is the way to go I think. Mediums with a ling stint on hards could work either. Nice to have a bit of a strategy battle built into a pack of cars.

Thanks to all for racing and congrats to Reik! Set a high bar in these already!

See you all for the next one :thumbsup:

Enjoyable race despite finishing down the field. I started the first 10 to 15 mins taking it easy as my setup seemed to work well when the tyres were well warmed up. I chose two sets of hards, again making it stable but slower. Everyone behind me in the first few laps were all over me trying to get past me with their sticky mediums and one by one they did including Ernie who was flying and Brian who was fast but kinda 'erm' out of control at times:roflmao:. Then one by one they appeared again in the sand as i had hauled them all back in by mid race. I had a couple of slides but was able to regain control using the brakes and i was never going to catch the next car which i think was Paul so i just brought the old car home at a nice steady pace to finish 8th i believe. All good fun and would def do again.Thanks Brian for pulling it all together and as i watched the early replay, sorry you ended up off the road trying to pass me on the inside. I did not see you there and felt only a slight tap to my right rear end. :thumbsup:

Next weeks event is up!
Hope you can make it :thumbsup:

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 243 39.4%
  • Online service

Votes: 149 24.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 265 42.9%
  • Graphics

Votes: 188 30.5%