AC N-GT 2x22 @ Monza - Sunday 8th September 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
oh that was a nice one! had such a great battle with Hank in the first race! thanks mate, so tough! unfortunately it didn't have a good end for you, but at least you started first in the second race. There was one point I was not sure if I would have to give you the position, when we slightly touched at the chicane and I cut the corner afterwards, but you overtook in the same lap, so I think it was okay...

awesome lap time in Q @Reik Major , really impressive!

does someone have the replay of the first race? my PC only saved the second one, which was not nearly that glorious for me :whistling: :roflmao:

I really enjoyed it as always! see you, guys!

These cars are really really not easy.

The first race was great. It's been a long time since I had this much fun, Johnny! I have to watch the replay.
Reik unbeatable. :thumbsup: And like I said in the chat, every lap seemed like a lottery to me, with "all in" and stuff like that. The two sprints format was good too.

As always, it was a lot of fun! :)

just too difficult, i raced three times a week. now just once. there seems to be a transition from drivable cars to undrivable cars for some people. ie, me.
I just do not understand the desire to drive unstable cars, That rely on fast accelerator application and locking brakes. these cars along with the latest F3 cars are all about fast acceleration and braking.
You are punished severely if you do not get it exactly right.
The sad thing is Monza is one of my favourite tracks, difficult in gt3, bloody impossible in these group N cars.
Can we not put in a drivable car into this series..

Last edited:
just too difficult, i raced three times a week. now just once. there seems to be a transition from drivable cars to undrivable cars for some people. ie, me.
I just do not understand the desire to drive unstable cars, That rely on fast accelerator application and locking brakes. these cars along with the latest F3 cars are all about fast acceleration and braking.
The sad thing is Monza is one of my favourite tracks, difficult in gt3, bloody impossible in these group N cars.

I would feel the same way about alot of classic cars. Spend more time pulling them out of ditches than anything else.
Ginettas are back next week and we'll try to keep things and but more user friendly between now and christmas.
It's wasn't a transition, just dipping the toes into other classes.
My plan is to use the RSS GT3 and Ginettas between now and Christmas.
Hopefully we'll get enough interest for some multiclass events with both.

Again two nice races for me. Race 2 a bit more mixed though...

@Interslice Sonoma comes to my mind for these two handy cars. :)

Same! Race 1 was fun. Bogged the porsche of the line.. I wish it had more gearing options! Managed to dtag myself back to the podium thanks to Hank and Johnnys battle slowing themselves up for 20 minutes! Race 2 had more typical sprint race levels of attrition!

I said on discord your setup was perfect, Reik, for the Porsche. I just loaded it up before qualy. In a rush it turned out after the race to be the ferrari setup :) Thanks for sharing both, haha. I was wondering why the gear were setup so weird. Once I fixed them it worked great :p

Take a look here Ernie, much more manageable and an even playing field.

Yes noticed this, quite enthusiastic about it. Tried it at Silverstone. A great car for me.
I just hoped others would see it the same as me.
Admittedly tried it at my favourite circuit only. So never tried it elsewhere in case it got dropped.
Do not limit setup is my only request. :-/

Came home from holiday to find a completely defunct PC. had to reload windows 10 from scratch. never realised how much effort was required to get it all running again.
discord, content manager, assetto corsa,,,,, its a night mare,
;-/

1726004461384.png

In E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\cfg there is a file called replay. Maybe this is how you save more than 1... Will have to see as content manager settings dont seem to work.

Take a look here Ernie, much more manageable and an even playing field.

Looks good Paul. The old RSS 4 was great, probably the sweet spot for close racing with single seaters.

Latest News

Back