suntiman updated My Summer Car Online Mod (Beta) with a new update entry:

2.11 Hotfix Update

Updates
• Added MSCO Launcher
• Fixed .NET Framework crashes
• Fixed infinite loading MSCO screen
• Added Crash avoidance for when going close to tractor/uncle

Misc
• Please run MSCO Launcher as Admin if you get errors.
• This is just a small hotfix, expect 2.2 update in a few weeks.
• Slight optimizations for the new MSC updates
• Donators now get access to all skins instead of picking 1

Read the rest of this update entry...

good mod except i can only play with my friend up until one of us dies or until we buy something from the catalog, it doesnt let the main host pick up the envelope and once that happens the main host cant pick anything up until we leave our games and load it back up but then when we do load it up the second lplayer allways times out until we reset to the msco save (we use that save but have to constantly reset in order to actually do stuff, we only have the carry more mod and cheatbox, we've tried without any mods and it still has those issues,)

good mod except i can only play with my friend up until one of us dies or until we buy something from the catalog, it doesnt let the main host pick up the envelope and once that happens the main host cant pick anything up until we leave our games and load it back up but then when we do load it up the second lplayer allways times out until we reset to the msco save (we use that save but have to constantly reset in order to actually do stuff, we only have the carry more mod and cheatbox, we've tried without any mods and it still has those issues,)
Thanks for the report. The envelope isn't pickupable because there isn't much of a use for it atm since Satsuma isnt synced. Also, you should try to keep same host/player and restart MSCO every time u leave a lobby. Beta is buggy so if this doesn't fix it I'm sorry. Have fun and thx for reporting!

suntiman updated My Summer Car Online Mod (Beta) with a new update entry:

Updates
• [Arthur] Added Optimized mode + MOP support (Please read notes below)
• [diehy] Updated Launcher to 2.0
• [Nika] New menu UI and bug fixes
• [Nika] Better vehicle sync to lessen stalling & improve accuracy

Notes
• MOP for MSCO will also be available in the download link, it's recommended to use it alongside optimized mode to gain double the FPS or more!
• New commands "killwasp", "givemoney", and "clearfps" (improved).
• There's a good chance you'll run into new...

Read the rest of this update entry...

****Ignore this comment****
New update and another github repo license violation :whistling:
They are not violating the MIT licence.

From the MIT licence:

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions

They don't have to publish anything of there source code.

But I agree with you that sharing the code would be appropiate and that not sharing it is in my opionion a shitty move.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 179 25.3%
  • CPU

Votes: 84 11.9%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 124 17.5%
  • Other PC related hardware