AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5#Silver City Raceway, Wed 19th April 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I was just watching you guys do some laps on the server via Emperor... the arrows move in such a way that you can see when someone is on the inside or the outside of the track, haha! :roflmao:

I also saw Allan trying out the Abarth... there's still only 2 trolleys signed up... against 16 hairdressers. :confused:

I was just watching you guys do some laps on the server via Emperor... the arrows move in such a way that you can see when someone is on the inside or the outside of the track, haha! :roflmao:

I also saw Allan trying out the Abarth... there's still only 2 trolleys signed up... against 16 hairdressers. :confused:

I've switched teams for this one.
The fun factor on this track took the cake :D
Don't know about the others.

I don't blame you. It's the worsed track for the understeery Abarth I have encountered so far. Next week a track to compensate for that:p.
Ooooch Nöööö.

Please don´t put yourself out, dear Han.

More of the same would be nice:D

( Did I mention that I´m starting to like this track? :cool:)

And I managed to "pull some Alan´s and find a few chunks of time :D

MFG Carsten

I know, I had to run on fumes just to sneak in below the 2:40s (just!). :D Never set eyes on the track before, however, and still adapting to my new wheel and pedals, I think there's another second in there which would help to make me just painfully slow instead of laughably so.

My first mistake was to try and follow Simon and see if I could work out learn something. It was going ok until I binned it spectacularly haha

You might learn more by sitting in-car of another driver. You can do this by selecting them from the timing page. I find it more useful to pick someone who is just a bit quicker to follow. Watching someone who is miles quicker can be a bit off-putting :)

If there is someone on the server when you are on the I'm sure they will give you some tips. You can always hop on the discord channel to have a chat.

what should i pick abarth or mazda ?
1681810740194.png

Well don't ask then:p!

Hi,
would like to join the race guys ! :)
Hi Klocusznik,

That's great. You're very welcome! I will send you a PM with the necessary information.
But you have to do something first. For members participating in our events it's mandatory to fill in your real name in your RD account/account details in the field "Real Name".
It's for internal use only so we know who you are.

Han i dont get how here you suffer from understeer when we have done track like the airport(weird name i dont remember) this track is alot wider

Last edited:

Latest News

Back