Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
1446052304-roa110115fea-specmiata02.jpg

2009-fiat-500-abarth-review-car-and-driver-photo-260871-s-original.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

On request for a non obscure, flat and easy track we're going to Finland.
Keimola was found in 1965 at Vantaa near Helsinki. Modern in design, the track measured 3.3 km long with a 1 km main straight, and constant-radius corners with banking. The track was built in quite a short time and was opened in 1966. During its relatively short history, Keimola hosted several international racing events, including F2 races in 1966 and 1967 with drivers such as Jim Clark, Graham Hill, Jack Brabham, Denny Hulme and Jochen Rindt. Among those competing in the first race at the circuit was a young Frank Williams, who later became the F1 Williams team owner. Due to the energy crisis and complaints of nearby citizens about the noise the track was abandoned.

1676588632033.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/dfca355d-15d6-4adf-a6ad-80ebc5d4af66?server=1 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 2 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CET, 20:05 BST (20:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CET, 20:30 BST (20:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Event details:

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
I seem to remember racing this before and the two cars being very evenly matched. I think I have signed up by signing up for the "championship ".

Edit - I am wrong, checked Simracing.gp and the track I was thinking of was Kemora.

Last edited:
As already mentioned, a confusing entry. I think signing up for the championship wont work as we are all in there already? I used last weeks race and the entry list is quite small so i think it is the one.

As already mentioned, a confusing entry. I think signing up for the championship wont work as we are all in there already? I used last weeks race and the entry list is quite small so i think it is the one.
Sorry for the confusion. The link is now corrected but I also changed the settings of the championship so the entry list of a new event doesn't get filled with all the registered championship participants. A new event starts with an empty entry list which get filled when people use the sign up forms. You can click on the Entrants tab to see who has signed up already for this specific event.
Emperor advices this setting using the championship format if you are running a championship with a lot of changing Entrants (e.g. quick fire events all in one go).
This is also convenient for me as not all tracks have the same pitstop spots. So every week it's who registers will have a spot as long as there is at least one left.

It may look strange that you have to register for a the same championship for every single event but this is very convenient as the custom race format of Emperor doesn't have the sign up forms.
So please ignore any championship related information like the standings. This "championship" is for the single events this year.
For real championship (Fat-Alfie's for example later this year) I will configure a different championship.

I hope this explains it a bit.

Well that was confusing, thought I'd joined the championship so I could join the last round but my name isn't there, hope I've registered for this race:roflmao:

@WRT 53 @Allan Ramsbottom

You have to register yourself, click on the sign up link:

So will it be in the future. See this explanation for that.
I also changed the settings of the championship so the entry list of a new event doesn't get filled with all the registered championship participants. A new event starts with an empty entry list which get filled when people use the sign up forms. You can click on the Entrants tab to see who has signed up already for this specific event.
Emperor advices this setting using the championship format if you are running a championship with a lot of changing Entrants (e.g. quick fire events all in one go).
This is also convenient for me as not all tracks have the same pitstop spots. So every week it's who registers will have a spot as long as there is at least one left.

It may look strange that you have to register for a the same championship for every single event but this is very convenient as the custom race format of Emperor doesn't have the sign up forms.
So please ignore any championship related information like the standings. This "championship" is for the single events this year.
For real championship (Fat-Alfie's for example later this year) I will configure a different championship.

I hope this explains it a bit.

Latest News

Back