Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
1446052304-roa110115fea-specmiata02.jpg

2009-fiat-500-abarth-review-car-and-driver-photo-260871-s-original.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

The Formula 1 goes to Jeddah Corniche Circuit in Saudi Arabia this week. We have never raced there so let's see how this track that is known to be the fastest street track, works out for our multiclass. The very fast and often blind corners with concrete walls will demand the utmost of your concentration

This will be a night race so you need CSP ans SOL installed.

1678314788328.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/dfca355d-15d6-4adf-a6ad-80ebc5d4af66?server=1 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 2 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CET, 20:05 BST (20:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CET, 20:30 BST (20:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Event details:

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
Han;
I've got a crazy idea... What about a night race...!? I loaded up this track to check it out and, out of curiosity, I tried a lap at night... Man, so much nicer at night time! Try it yourself.

Very well lit, and all the buildings and stands are illuminated beautifully. I think this could be a lot of fun. Just my two cents...

BTW, you're blowing up my PC's SSD space with all these track downloads, but can't bring myself to delete any of them, because they've been so much fun! Thanks for digging up these nuggets!
d

I guess you could config the practice server to be at 20:00hr and we can see what it looks like.
Good idea! I wil do it right now. Emperor is great as I can do that from every device.

EDIT: start time is now 23.00. Please let me know if there are problems. I can't test it myself at the moment.

Last edited:
Good idea! I wil do it right now. Emperor is great as I can do that from every device.

EDIT: start time is now 23.00. Please let me know if there are problems. I can't test it myself at the moment.
Still daylight. I set the time to 23:00 and did an offline session and it was dark. FYI, if I disabled Weather FX then it was also daylight on my offline practice.

Have you done what is detailed here?

great suggestion! I will try it. Does it require special CSP settings like the WeatherFX?
I didn't really mess with those, I just set the race time to around 22:30.

just jumped into the server to check it and saw that the practice session is taking place at around sunset... that looks really nice too. your call of course...

You need WeatherFX enabled to get nighttime. Sky was black when I tried it offline but the track lighting is so bright it's as good as daylight anyway

Just tried it in the dark with the Formula Agile. A real blast, very good visability and an all round excellent track. Very important for night racing the FPS did not take a hit as night driving usually does. Am i right to assume the Formula Agile race will be the same format?

I only got it when doing an off line practice with Weather FX enabled and the time set to something like 22:00. You also need SOL installed

Yes, same here. On the practice server it's not dark. I'll see if I can install SOL on the server.

Latest News

Back