Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
1446052304-roa110115fea-specmiata02.jpg

2009-fiat-500-abarth-review-car-and-driver-photo-260871-s-original.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Today we head to New Zealand for a road course race. While the track isn't that hard, it's quite long and if you don't get the apex right, you'll be penalized with significant time loss.
So practice is necessary for this one.

THIS EVENT IS THE 1ST ONE IN A NEW CHAMPIONSHIP RACEDEPARTMENT MULTICLASS ABARTH500/MAZDA MX5 2023 PART 2
Make sure you sign up for this championship!

1688679962784.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/f1a4f789-f306-4bd7-9466-ce2334fa4106?server=0 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.

Event details:

• Cars: Abarth 500 Assetto Corse/Mazda MX5 Cup
  • Track: New Plymouth, New Zealand https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/new-plymouth-r-t-b-revised-w-i-p.21200/
  • Pit stop: Mandatory (at least 1 liter of fuel)
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 30 Celsius
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 40%
  • Tyre wear: 10%

Useful Links:

Entry list:

ooo, this layout is bringing bremgarten flashbacks to me :confused:

Unfortunately I won't be at home on this evening. Every year on this day, to celebrate the birthday of my dad who unfortunately passed away already years ago, the closer family members go out to eat a delicious steak (or other piece of meat) somewhere. This was his favorite thing to do.
Even though I can't join them due to being in a slightly different country, I still always go out with my girlfriend and do the same as them.

ooo, this layout is bringing bremgarten flashbacks to me :confused:

Unfortunately I won't be at home on this evening. Every year on this day, to celebrate the birthday of my dad who unfortunately passed away already years ago, the closer family members go out to eat a delicious steak (or other piece of meat) somewhere. This was his favorite thing to do.
Even though I can't join them due to being in a slightly different country, I still always go out with my girlfriend and do the same as them.
What a nice idea!

Finally got took some time for AC.

After uninstalling SOL and installing the latest version the dark sky bug is fixed so everything is back to normal. I'm still getting used to VR, but at least now I can run in the daylight. :)

Had no problems installing the track, but I did notice the archive is quite large: that could be the reason for your troubles Wayne. I recommend using 7zip: https://www.7-zip.org/
It's very lightweight and can open zip, rar and every other compressed file format under the sun.

The track itself is not easy, that high speed section with a lot of elevation changes and turns is quite tricky! But other than that should provide for quite a fun race. :thumbsup:

See you on track!
- Ricardo

Last edited:
Should be an interesting race! Han you're doing a great job of finding all the "almost" fat Alfie tracks while you save the real ones for the championship :p

And seconded what Ricardo said. I noticed when installing this track via CM it took longer than other tracks to "search" and find the installation after downloading.

Latest News

Back