MGP23 MotoGP 23 Modding Tutorial

Mods for MotoGP 23 | Milestone
I am trying to change AI skills (like I did 3 years ago), but, although unpacking-packing goes OK, no changes happen. Blade's AI mod works though! Can I change moto3_skills.uexp only? Isn't cooking required here (as I change just numbers)? And then pack it as "pakchunk4-WindowsNoEditor_xxx_P" small file (all dir tree is preserved ?

I am trying to change AI skills (like I did 3 years ago), but, although unpacking-packing goes OK, no changes happen. Blade's AI mod works though! Can I change moto3_skills.uexp only? Isn't cooking required here (as I change just numbers)? And then pack it as "pakchunk4-WindowsNoEditor_xxx_P" small file (all dir tree is preserved ?
No cooking is required no, you don't need to adjust moto3_skills.uexp either. The riders performance is set in the DB now, it just corresponds to those ai values in the skills.uexp.

Oh and you don't need to hex edit uexp files anymore either, you can use the uasset editor

"UmodelExport" locat

No cooking is required no, you don't need to adjust moto3_skills.uexp either. The riders performance is set in the DB now, it just corresponds to those ai values in the skills.uexp.

Oh and you don't need to hex edit uexp files anymore either, you can use the uasset editor
thanks for reply, but I do not find anything in "assets\data\DB" folder (browsing in Umodel)... uasset editor I suppose is UnrealEngine Editor?

Hi biker, please help me find the original riders helmet texture file. I am confused, in GP24 there is a helmet file for the original riders but in GP23 there is none

Aaaaah! I understand now.
Biker7202 wanted me to use my brain with his hints :)
Reading the MotoGP22 tutorial I found Biker's link to Uasset Editor. And also I found DB Browser. I unpacked Blade's mod and found sqlite file inside!
But the most interesting thing is that I realized that sqlite3 file sets each rider one of the 22 types of performances (Champion, Contender, Bad etc.)! Values themselves are in AISkills.uexp type of files, each of these "skill" files contain 22 entries! i changed first row in AISkill.uexp and was surprised that both Bagnaia and Martin were affected. Now I know why.

Yes, if you use the tool umodel that is linked here you can export the models

Models will usually be inside folders called skeletal_meshes
Hi biker, I found your comment about trial and error' for gauge, did you remember how Its work at the and ? I'm stuck now In the gauge of the bike imported from ride 5, In my case I don't have referances how I could import gauge and sound, thanks Biker

Hi biker, I found your comment about trial and error' for gauge, did you remember how Its work at the and ? I'm stuck now In the gauge of the bike imported from ride 5, In my case I don't have referances how I could import gauge and sound, thanks Biker
I’m not sure if the gauge and sound can be ported from the ride games, I would say in theory yes but never actually tried it

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 243 39.3%
  • Online service

Votes: 149 24.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 265 42.9%
  • Graphics

Votes: 188 30.4%
  • Car customization

Votes: 187 30.3%