[Modular Mods] AlphaTauri Fantasy Livery

Skins [Modular Mods] AlphaTauri Fantasy Livery 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey bro! I've tested and the mod works fine with the new patch, so don't need to update, I think!
Hi,
I tested it briefly myself. It doesn't work on the SportsUpdate Chassi from the AlphaTauri. It probably loaded the old AlphaTauri 3D model when you tested it. Not much has changed visually in the 3D model. That's why it's not immediately obvious.
The DDS for Paint (c,d,s) would have to be adapted to the new layout. Decals look ok.

Hi,
I tested it briefly myself. It doesn't work on the SportsUpdate Chassi from the AlphaTauri. It probably loaded the old AlphaTauri 3D model when you tested it. Not much has changed visually in the 3D model. That's why it's not immediately obvious.
The DDS for Paint (c,d,s) would have to be adapted to the new layout. Decals look ok.
I've seen it now! For some reason, when I copy-paste the mod, the game automatically loads the old car model. I'll try to adapt it in the next weeks, thank you!

I've seen it now! For some reason, when I copy-paste the mod, the game automatically loads the old car model. I'll try to adapt it in the next weeks, thank you!
Thanks for making the adjustments. Do it when you have the time and desire.
I also had the problem that the old 3D model was loaded a few times. With Ferrari and AlphaTauri, it's really hard to see.

Latest News

Back