Mexico Gran Premio 1967 redux

Tracks Mexico Gran Premio 1967 redux 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I really like the track that you made. One thing that could be improved is taking photos of the curves of the track when loading screens. I think photos of the track's curves are a very nice touch on this mod.

Hi @M.T.K. - superb update thanks - raced the short version and was a fantastic experience with the AI so magnificient job there (one reason I didn't use 0.9 much).

Possible bug report here for the full GP track (not LM start) - no AI cars are leaving the pitlane in the practice session of a race weekend; they're mostly just sitting in the pit stalls with the engines running - one or two leave their stall and drive straight into the pit wall. I tried copying pit_lane.ai over from the 'short' track (the short layout worked fine) but this hasn't fixed the issue. My car is able to leave fine.

CSP 'advanced AI' module is all turned off.

Edit: I have just noticed the fast line is floating well above the surface and I can't see a pit lane at all (using the CSP AI spline viewer) - same for both GP and the GP LM start.View attachment 777023

By contrast, the 'Short' layout spline is at the expected height / level. So it the oval (although a couple of AI cars have issues at pit exit there).
Hi @M.T.K. - superb update thanks - raced the short version and was a fantastic experience with the AI so magnificient job there (one reason I didn't use 0.9 much).

Possible bug report here for the full GP track (not LM start) - no AI cars are leaving the pitlane in the practice session of a race weekend; they're mostly just sitting in the pit stalls with the engines running - one or two leave their stall and drive straight into the pit wall. I tried copying pit_lane.ai over from the 'short' track (the short layout worked fine) but this hasn't fixed the issue. My car is able to leave fine.

CSP 'advanced AI' module is all turned off.

Edit: I have just noticed the fast line is floating well above the surface and I can't see a pit lane at all (using the CSP AI spline viewer) - same for both GP and the GP LM start.View attachment 777023

By contrast, the 'Short' layout spline is at the expected height / level. So it the oval (although a couple of AI cars have issues at pit exit there).View attachment 777024
For now you can Copy and Paste the side_l.csv and side_r.csv fro the Lemans Start. This should Work.

Latest News

Back