MERCEDES 2024 GP  olanda UPDATE

MERCEDES 2024 GP olanda UPDATE 2.7.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Why does every Mercedes livery look like just a very slight tweak of every other Mercedes livery? Evert other car.... except maybe Haas has a nice variety.

I didn't quite understand your question. However, there are small changes to the livery because they are the ones seen during the grand prix. I only do this to have the livery always up to date. You can keep the old liveries and use the one you want.
HI

I didn't quite understand your question. However, there are small changes to the livery because they are the ones seen during the grand prix. I only do this to have the livery always up to date. You can keep the old liveries and use the one you want.
HI
Not a criticism of you or your livery work..... they look great! Just kind of a general comment that people seem to have real, and one-off, and fantasy liveries of a wide variety for almost every team on the grid.... but Mercedes's all look like you would need a magnifying glass to spot the differences between them. I guess somebody did do a BAR throwback a little bit ago. Probably not the forum. :)

for now there are few tools for working with skins. I'll see in the future. You must help me understand better which part of the livery you are referring to. Greetings
The halo on your 24 version is full black carbon while on the 23 version its the real one with the grey spot and the sponsors thats what I meant

Last edited:

Latest News

Back