Maximal Graphic Preset

Maximal Graphic Preset 3.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cafiso submitted a new resource:

[F1M24] Maximal Graphic Preset 1.0 - As every year, I'm trying to get the most out of the engine.

Click on the PIC for FULLSCREEN PIC! ;)

I would really be happy if I could get some donations for my work small or big.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/kingcafiso
And if you like my Mod dont forget to rate it with 5 Stars and let me a Thumps up here ;)

I tried to get the maximum of the ue5 Engine. So i created this 2 files.

Extract them to...

Read more about this resource...

Any way of fixing the blurred curbs/track limit lines? Anything that is a little further looks way too blurry and washed out. Playing on a 4k screen with 4090 (borderless)

*EDIT* Seems to have been addressed in 1.1 release. It looks much better now. Thank you!
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, I still have the ghosting behind the car, and the picture is in crisis in the menu... I have 1920x1080, DLSS, FSR2 etc. is off, everything else is on Ultra, even if I set it to medium it doesn't get any better, the window is borderless, too Switching to full screen doesn't help..

Overall really cool! Having this problem where tires look very low quality (tire isn't actually round) with artifacts on the textures as well as artifacts while the game is running. The surface of the tires moves around in a weird way. (looks like multiple multiplicative textures, one of them moving sideways) Is this normal?

Rain drops are very low res too.

Attachments

• 1721850860485.png
    1721850860485.png
    609.7 KB · Views: 191
  • 1721850940834.png
    1721850940834.png
    358.1 KB · Views: 191
  • 1721856906840.png
    1721856906840.png
    121 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Cafiso updated [F1M24] Maximal Graphic Preset with a new update entry:

Maximum Graphic 1.15a

You might be wondering why this guy posts two updates back-to-back. What’s the difference between Version 1.15 and 1.15a?

Primarily, Version 1.15a offers the best possible visual quality. Additionally, the previously grainy shadows have been replaced with super high-resolution shadows.

But why two updates?

Because Version 1.15a comes with the drawback that ghosting (trails behind vehicles) is more pronounced. To minimize this, I personally recommend not using the 1st camera setting (TV...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,

great work from you, thank you! Sorry for the stupid question, but how do i know whether i need the 2560x1440 or the 2560x1440 borderless screen?

Thanks in advance & greets from germany.

Hi,

great work from you, thank you! Sorry for the stupid question, but how do i know whether i need the 2560x1440 or the 2560x1440 borderless screen?

Thanks in advance & greets from germany.
A borderless screen is like windowed mode but without the upper border from Windows. This allows you to switch windows without minimizing the game. In most Games borderless screen cost X fps.

Overall really cool! Having this problem where tires look very low quality (tire isn't actually round) with artifacts on the textures as well as artifacts while the game is running. The surface of the tires moves around in a weird way. (looks like multiple multiplicative textures, one of them moving sideways) Is this normal?

Rain drops are very low res too.

Looks like you run the game with dlss or one of the other upscaling systems.

Latest News

Back