rF2 Lotus Ford Cortina @ Sachsenring - Thu 12 May 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Jack Smith ,@max1966i ,@Yves Larose ,@Daniel R. ,@PurgerUK this event went up very late (sorry for that) I just wanted to make sure you didn't miss it.

Thanks to Ole for updating our servers to the new build. I'll give it a go later.

How is the new content? I may break the habit of a lifetime and pay full price for something but not sure which bits to buy. :confused:
Thank for the tag mate, I can't make it this Thursday...what a shame, my favorite car..
If something changes for whatever reason,i hop in.

@Lennart Groessl ,@Stig Bidstrup ,@knemo1972 ,@Jim Carvalho ,@Yves Larose

father-tedand-doyle.gif

Last edited:
@slideways As I was about to come for some practice when I plugged my wheel the fan was making this bad noise and it finally gave up. It started last night when I was doing the ams2 race, couple of hits on top fixed it:roflmao: but today I had to replace the fan, I had a replacement fan so its all good now.:thumbsup: See you tomorrow

Not sure if I'll make it. Line maintenance happening and my connection is up and down. Just my luck, a provider doing the right thing and scheduling between midnight and dawn screwing the only aussie up and racing....:confused:
:D
Noooooo.
Thanks for the heads up though.
I was expecting you to be showing the way too.
Hope you can make at least one race, but if not, there's aways next time. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Back