rF2 Lola T280 @ Sebring - Thu 10 Feb 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
You guys are in. :)

Sorry about the boring flyer chaps. What we need is somebody to provide a beautiful screenie for me to incorperate into a flyer.... such a shame that @Luca Ciarfella never seems to join us these days. :(
Hi Denis, and hi all. Unfortunately I have less time than before, but the real problem is that usually I'm not at home on thursday evening. I play with 3 band, I have to manage all the rehearsal, I always try to avoid thursday, but it's not simple. This week maybe I can do that, sign me if you want, but I'm not sure...
However, about the flyers, I can try to do something, even if I can't join you, it's still a pleasure :thumbsup:

Hi Denis, and hi all. Unfortunately I have less time than before, but the real problem is that usually I'm not at home on thursday evening. I play with 3 band, I have to manage all the rehearsal, I always try to avoid thursday, but it's not simple. This week maybe I can do that, sign me if you want, but I'm not sure...
However, about the flyers, I can try to do something, even if I can't join you, it's still a pleasure :thumbsup:
Luca you are a gentleman and always welcome here when you can make it. I understand about the time constraints - it's weird how, as you get older, time speeds up and we seem to have less of it. I feel bad about pressuring you about the flyers now, but it's so temping because the quality is always so good.

I'll put you down as a maybe for this week and keep my fingers crossed that you can make it buddy. :thumbsup:

Luca you are a gentleman and always welcome here when you can make it. I understand about the time constraints - it's weird how, as you get older, time speeds up and we seem to have less of it. I feel bad about pressuring you about the flyers now, but it's so temping because the quality is always so good.

I'll put you down as a maybe for this week and keep my fingers crossed that you can make it buddy. :thumbsup:
No problem, there's one picture incoming ;)

@Jack Smith you too you'll be driving in style ;)

mc 1.png

mc 2.png

mc 3.png

Download link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\LolaT280\(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste all files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

Latest News

Back