AC LMP1+GTE Multiclass @ Sveg - Sunday 3rd September 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
That was a turn up for the books, when the Toyota overtook me and totally annihilate the Audi in one straight, virtually the same as the Audi does to a GTE car in the same circumstances.
I knew it was game over, I could slowly make good in roads to the Toyota but it took a whole lap. That meant I had to attempt a overtake at the end of the lap and then be annihilate on the first straight.
So just enjoyed the track and the Audi, made a couple of silly mistakes, but as it made no difference it did not bother me.
Well done to everyone, this circuit proved as far as I was concerned a good circuit for LMP1 and GTE cars.
I had no problems, overtaking was straight forward, great racing with everyone.:)

That was a turn up for the books, when the Toyota overtook me and totally annihilate the Audi in one straight, virtually the same as the Audi does to a GTE car in the same circumstances.
I knew it was game over, I could slowly make good in roads to the Toyota but it took a whole lap. That meant I had to attempt a overtake at the end of the lap and then be annihilate on the first straight.
So just enjoyed the track and the Audi, made a couple of silly mistakes, but as it made no difference it did not bother me.
Well done to everyone, this circuit proved as far as I was concerned a good circuit for LMP1 and GTE cars.
I had no problems, overtaking was straight forward, great racing with everyone.:)

The first half of the big straights the toyota was much quicker than the audi before it ran out of steam. Looking at the replay thats how I ended up hitting you ernie. When you went into my blind spot I was going alot faster, but without the slipstream I hit the wall of air and mis calculated our relative positions! You were still accelerating at a decent rate, I wasn't :) No lag excuse looking at the replay anyway :p

Enjoyed that race. Intense battle with Thiago for the full hour more or less. We both had one big mistake, around mid way through, so there was only a few laps where we wern't in convoy, with many swaps for the lead!

Thanks all for racing and congrats to the podiums! Pleasure, as always :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Back