AC Legends Ford 34@Brands Hatch Indy, Tue 18th October 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great fun with some close racing, really enjoyed that one and the pit stops added ( about an hour :O_o:) ......... some strategy which mixed things up nicely.
As Robert said, these would be good fun on other short tracks like Silverstone National or Vallelunga Club circuits and an oval would make a change.
Thanks Han for another nice combo and well done podiums.:thumbsup:

Really enjoyed that all - hope I didn't upset anyone getting close and wanting past.

It might have looked like I was weaving - I was, in fact, frantically trying to get back control of that crazy little car lol.

I overfueled second stop by 5l too - probably took an extra 40 mins in the pit !!

Another race down the pan because of pit stops, bugger, I should have put some pre race effort in. I assumed we would go 60 min on one set of tyres and a full tank.
Turned up late, bit of a shock to find a group of the laziest sods you could ever get as a pit crew.
Would have done little about Fulvio, obviously, but should have done better if I had realised. I should have come out of the pits in the thick of it, instead of out of it.

I am busy now trying to find someone to blame.:(

That aside had some great racing with a great bunch of racers, not one problem from the off till the end. ( apart from the bleeding pit stops )
Well done all who finished and especially the podiums

Neal lost the tail on first lap, Robert got caught up in it then Colin was broadside to me also and i had nowhere to go. Unfortunately for me i was the only one who ended up backwards and last. No worries i thought, ran for half a dozen more laps just about holding the gap and then my headset started to lose tracking. I,m out a here was my next thought so spent the time polishing my Mazda for tomorrow night. See you later guys

Yeah, Neal and Robert had a wee coming together at
Someone in front of me had a collision and they stopped sharply and I got caught up. I've the replay saved too will have a peek. Soz tho to anyone I impeded.
Yeah, Neal and Robert had a wee touch in front of me - at Graham Hill bend, and I went into the rear of Robert, after he'd tried to avoid Neal. I think the contact had happened tho prior to my, erm, wee shunt.

Glad I signed up for this, was one of the most fun race recently. Had good fights and overtakings with several people. Did wrong fuel calculation and was busy getting it fixed whilst racing which was a little bit distracting and I overshot box at second stop. Was great, thx Han for organizing, great car to drive actually.

I've an Abarth for realz, so it would be rude not to race tomorrow......
If you do, same passwords apply. But only two spots left now and also a new guy asked for the passwords so....

And Bremgarten needs quite some practice.

Last edited:
I've an Abarth for realz, so it would be rude not to race tomorrow......
Colin,

You have to sign up for the championship before the event tonight starts (20.00 CEST/19.00BST). Otherwise you can't join after the session (P,Q,R) has started.

Latest News

Back