AMS2 Le Mans Series @ Santa Cruz - Friday 11 March 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
dpi-jpg.534626

We are setting foot in Brazil this week!

Wether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and collective learning into our races for our premium members.

Don't be shy, sign up below and give us a try. The worst thing that can happen is that you might like it :)

Server, Settings & Rules

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #1 LMS
Server Password: brit
Server Settings: open setups, factory settings
Track: Santa Cruz
Cars: DPi, P2, GTE
Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules
Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

Time Table

Practice: 19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC / 20:30 CET (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC / 20:45 CET (40 minutes)

Entry List

Race cancelled due to too low amount of signups, we'll be back with a new format next week

Last edited:
I'm afraid it's this track at the speeds these cars go and so much (for me) excessive sideways movement through the twisty bit, I'm already feeling :sick: I don't know if I've gotten more sensitive to it having had a month break but sorry I can't manage this one. I'll have to see how things go on a track by track basis. Sorry to be such a pain guys as I appreciate you all trying to help me out here. Maybe it's my age.

I recon I understand what my motion sickness problem is caused by. When I bought my present monitor, I wanted something 40 inches or so and 4K. The only one I could find at the time only runs at 60hz and I think that is why the sideways motion of the image makes me feel queasy. And I've been fooled by my card's performance which is well in excess of 120fps. Time to sort out the VR headset.

I recon I understand what my motion sickness problem is caused by. When I bought my present monitor, I wanted something 40 inches or so and 4K. The only one I could find at the time only runs at 60hz and I think that is why the sideways motion of the image makes me feel queasy. And I've been fooled by my card's performance which is well in excess of 120fps. Time to sort out the VR headset.

An easy test is sitting further back so that the display becomes a smaller part of your view and seeing if the symptoms persist.

An easy test is sitting further back so that the display becomes a smaller part of your view and seeing if the symptoms persist.
Now that you mention it I remember doing this when I first got the monitor. I was interested in an FPS game and was watching a demo which I ran full screen and immediately felt whoozy so sat at the back of my room a good 10 feet or so away without a problem. Good point @Casper de Wit

Latest News

Back