AMS2 Le Mans Series @ Road America - Friday 4 March 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
dpi-jpg.534626

Back to the USA this week as we are going to race on...... Road America.

Wether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and collective learning into our races for our premium members.

Don't be shy, sign up below and give us a try. The worst thing that can happen is that you might like it :)

Server, Settings & Rules

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #1 LMS
Server Password: brit
Server Settings: open setups, factory settings
Track: Road America
Cars: DPi, GTE
Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules
Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

Time Table

Practice: 19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC / 20:30 CET (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC / 20:45 CET (40 minutes)

Entry List

DPi
  1. Bram Hengeveld
  2. Damian Reed
  3. Yannik Haustein
  4. Steve Le Gallez
  5. Driver name
  6. Driver name
  7. Driver name
GTE
  1. nepal roade
  2. Ingemar Petersson
  3. Driver name
  4. Driver name
  5. Driver name
  6. Driver name
  7. Driver name
UTP: 9

Last edited:
Guys for those that did join tonight, that was an entertaining set of races we did after our regular race. We should do that more often, good fun.

Stay safe and see you next week :)

Guys for those that did join tonight, that was an entertaining set of races we did after our regular race. We should do that more often, good fun.

Stay safe and see you next week :)
I couldn't stay for that sadly, I made the big mistake of going a few meters in the supercart. When I don't have a good fixed reference like a windshield I get motion sick almost immediately. The first race was enough for me anyway, that porsche was real hard work and I felt so clumsy for most of the practise and race. I started for find some rhythm tho for the last few laps and still enjoyed the event.

Latest News

Back