AMS2 Le Mans Series @ Road America - Friday 4 March 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
dpi-jpg.534626

Back to the USA this week as we are going to race on...... Road America.

Wether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and collective learning into our races for our premium members.

Don't be shy, sign up below and give us a try. The worst thing that can happen is that you might like it :)

Server, Settings & Rules

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #1 LMS
Server Password: brit
Server Settings: open setups, factory settings
Track: Road America
Cars: DPi, GTE
Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules
Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

Time Table

Practice: 19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC / 20:30 CET (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC / 20:45 CET (40 minutes)

Entry List

DPi
  1. Bram Hengeveld
  2. Damian Reed
  3. Yannik Haustein
  4. Steve Le Gallez
  5. Driver name
  6. Driver name
  7. Driver name
GTE
  1. nepal roade
  2. Ingemar Petersson
  3. Driver name
  4. Driver name
  5. Driver name
  6. Driver name
  7. Driver name
UTP: 9

Last edited:
Well I'm hoping to get back to racing again now, but it has been a month and I've forgotten everything and so has my muscle memory, I'm so rusty I must creak noisily when I move. :rolleyes:
Please put me down for a GTE but I'm not expecting much for now.

As I mentioned above, I'm feeling very rusty following the break from racing. I did a few laps in the Porsche to try it out and then thought I'd have a go with my beloved. :inlove: P2. I was surprised to find the GTE was a couple of seconds quicker around RA whereas I thought the P2 class was definitely quicker than the GTE class.
Hope we get a few more late joiners for this.

Latest News

Back