AMS2 Le Mans Series @ Nordschleife - Friday 25 February 2022 (Live Stream)

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Nordschleife baby.jpg

Yes you have seen that right. NORDSCHLEIFE BABY. Because we can!

Wether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and collective learning into our races for our premium members.

Don't be shy, sign up below and give us a try. The worst thing that can happen is that you might like it :)

Server, Settings & Rules

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #1 LMS
Server Password: brit
Server Settings: open setups, factory settings
Track: Nordschleife
Cars: DPi, GTE
Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules
Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

Time Table

Practice: 19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC / 20:30 CET (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC / 20:45 CET (40 minutes)

Entry List

DPi
  1. Bram Hengeveld
  2. Ricoow
  3. Yannik Haustein
  4. Kees Veenstra
  5. Neilski
  6. Driver name
  7. Driver name
  8. Driver name
  9. Driver name
  10. Driver name
GTE
  1. Piotrek Blaszczak
  2. Noahbet
  3. Kryztov
  4. Norman Bruce
  5. Damian Reed Live Stream
  6. GeekyDeaks
  7. Dave Stephenson
  8. Bjorn de Haas
  9. JussiS
  10. Driver name
  11. Driver name
  12. Driver name
  13. Driver name
  14. Driver name
  15. Driver name
  16. Driver name
  17. Driver name
  18. Driver name
UTP: 26

Last edited:
I'm afraid I wont be participating tonight. I just recovered from really very mild covid but somehow am too tired to drive that long atm .

Is there a practice server? (I can't find one.) I may be able to join in this evening but am planning a lap or two in each class to decide whether or not I want to be really stupid and pick a DPi :)

Is there a practice server? (I can't find one.) I may be able to join in this evening but am planning a lap or two in each class to decide whether or not I want to be really stupid and pick a DPi :)
no there isn't but if you run test day with a May date @ 17:00 with light cloud and light rubber preset you'll be pretty close to what the server will be in first session

Last edited:
Damn. I decided to play it safe and go with the GTE but I smacked my knee off a door an hour ago and after a few practice laps, it's not happy (I can barely walk now). Looks like I won't be excluding anyone if I choose a GTE? If so, please keep me on the line-up and I'll join if the painkillers work :-S

I'd not run up AMS2 for a while. My old Controller profile was causing a CTD when loading. I had to delete old controller profile and setup a new one. Missed the grid by seconds..

Ah well. I enjoyed watching :)

Latest News

Back