AMS2 Le Mans Series @ Nordschleife - Friday 25 February 2022 (Live Stream)

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Nordschleife baby.jpg

Yes you have seen that right. NORDSCHLEIFE BABY. Because we can!

Wether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and collective learning into our races for our premium members.

Don't be shy, sign up below and give us a try. The worst thing that can happen is that you might like it :)

Server, Settings & Rules

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #1 LMS
Server Password: brit
Server Settings: open setups, factory settings
Track: Nordschleife
Cars: DPi, GTE
Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules
Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

Time Table

Practice: 19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC / 20:30 CET (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC / 20:45 CET (40 minutes)

Entry List

DPi
  1. Bram Hengeveld
  2. Ricoow
  3. Yannik Haustein
  4. Kees Veenstra
  5. Neilski
  6. Driver name
  7. Driver name
  8. Driver name
  9. Driver name
  10. Driver name
GTE
  1. Piotrek Blaszczak
  2. Noahbet
  3. Kryztov
  4. Norman Bruce
  5. Damian Reed Live Stream
  6. GeekyDeaks
  7. Dave Stephenson
  8. Bjorn de Haas
  9. JussiS
  10. Driver name
  11. Driver name
  12. Driver name
  13. Driver name
  14. Driver name
  15. Driver name
  16. Driver name
  17. Driver name
  18. Driver name
UTP: 26

Last edited:
I'm not sure if AMS2 allows that, but I concur that it might make more sense to dump practice in favor of a longer quali.

Which version of the track are we going to use? Just the Nordschleife or the 24h version including most of the GP track?

Same here. I suppose the 24h version might make the start a bit smoother as it's not as tight as the Nordschleife-only start/finish area.

Btw, the DPi around the Nordschleife is an absolute blast! Didn't think it would be such a great fit, but it's super fun chucking it into the corners and hoping that it'll stick :D

I'd like to take part, but I'm struggling to find the time to practice before Friday. What car would people recommend for someone who is getting reacquainted with the track after almost two years and only did it to get the circuit experience box ticked in GT sport? I'm thinking the 'slightly more sedate' GTE, but I'm wondering if the DPi would actually be more forgiving

Last edited:
Dont think it will make much difference. I would just pick your favorite car and go for it. The best way to get to know the Nordschleife is driving it as much as possible so use the event for it :) Free practice time :)

Dang. The times make it next to impossible to race in these races as I am driving home from work (on my short day!) when the race starts I am just getting home.

Latest News

Back