AC Jidé 1600 S @ Brands Hatch GP, Tue 22nd October 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
If anyone has any setup suggestions then please post them here.

I'm getting a lot of lift off oversteer - I assume that can be tamed a bit by a diff setting?
How did you do that? I get loads of understeer, no matter what I do to car, sounds are great tho...
I like the balance of this car and can get oversteer and understeer depending how I treat the car. :D
But I also tend to more oversteer than understeer, be it under acceleration and when trail braking too much.
The slim tyres don't have much grip, so it's easy to lose time in a slide.

I played around with the diff settings to help me (at least) with the behaviour under lift off and acceleration.

If folk prefer the full course then happy to switch for next week. The short course is just nice to get a feel for the car.

Two new cars. I hope you like it. I can still change things.

With the "Momo" I thought it might look too much like Wreckfest. ;)
2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers Hank. I'll upload the new pack tonight. People will have to o reregister to use the new skins as there as been a name change. They will also need to delete to old skins to avoid confusion.

Now will someone please put some laps up, need a yardstick :laugh:
There you go mate. ;) My name's not Fulvio but I try to help as much as I can. :p

Last evening I enjoyed this combo for the first time and it really got me. Didn't notice how many laps I did, just enjoying the car, the sound and trying different things (trial and error)...

Usually I don't like brands but it's ok with this car.

Last edited:
I've signed up as well. Looking forward to trying something different :thumbsup:

It's a cool little car. I struggled at first but playing with setup, along the lines Colin described, helped tame the lift off oversteer for me.

For anyone struggling the Chris Haye awesome setup guide is invaluable for taming new cars:
jpebxpm5nrw11.jpg

The car is great, the sound is even better! :thumbsup:

Own painting possible again Colin? The car is simple and I have a little more practice now. I could also make several if someone has a request.
Just caught up in this thread re your designs, and they absolutely are brilliant Hank!

For me it's hard to get time on Tuesdays so I wouldn't request one... but if I did (so don't, for me).... :laugh:... it would be Guinness https://www.google.com/search?sca_e...EAHQ_YMGUQtKgLegQIFxAB&biw=1601&bih=905&dpr=1
Inspired by Chocolate drop Chevron B23 https://www.racecarsdirect.com/Advert/Details/101015/1974-chevron-b26-chocolate-drop

There you go mate. ;) My name's not Fulvio but I try to help as much as I can. :p

Last evening I enjoyed this combo for the first time and it really got me. Didn't notice how many laps I did, just enjoying the car, the sound and trying different things (trial and error)...

Usually I don't like brands but it's ok with this car.
Thanks Reik, had a few laps on/offline, can't get close to you and Alan, but probably the best mod I've tried in ages, simply amazing - not sure whether to drive it smoothly or drift it :laugh:

Last edited:

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 314 39.7%
  • Online service

Votes: 191 24.2%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 339 42.9%
  • Graphics

Votes: 252 31.9%
  • Car customization