Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hello to all
I'm new to this world of simracing and i'm starting with asseto corsa invited by friends.
So many to learn but I will enjoy the learnig curve and maybe became a good driver :)
Thanks for all the help and your work for the community.
Best regards from Portugal
Miguel Alves

Hello, my name is Eduardo and I am a fan of racing motorsport. I usually play rally games from codemasters since the colin mcrae's era. I also play f1 2018, all on pc using my fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo S Wheel and Clubsport pedals. But also I use a gamepad for lazyness. I learn tons reading the forums and hope I can help anyone in need. Thanks for passing all this knowledge and guidance to anyone who seeks for it. Cheers.

Hi all!

Car & technology enthusiast coming back to PC racing (SimRacing to be more specific) after having had a test drive of Assetto Corsa at a friend's with a Thrustmaster wheel and an Oculus Rift CV1... that was just mad good.

Latest News

Back