Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi, I´m Tero from Finland and started simracing 6 months ago. My setup is Playseat Challenge and Logitech G29 with pedals on Pc. Plans is to make DIY handbrake and get shifter also. It has been fun driving and guite steep learning curve also i think.

Starter ok2.jpg
hello of France to all fans of car racing games my name is Jean-Louis
I'm mostly a fan of "GTR2" and "Power and Glory"
and thanks to "Racedepartment" very good site

Bonjour Fan de simracing, j'aime bien Rfactor2 , AC,ACC, Raceroom, Automobilista1 , le 2 je sais pas encore...les sensations de freinnage ne sont pas au rendez-vous...Dirt Rally2, ect...et parfois je joue sur console : forza 7 et GT Sport.

Hi Everyone,

i´m from Portugal, i´ve always had great passion for the technical parts of the racing cars and from racing games. Hope to learn and to continue keeping the old games alive (RBR / GPL).

Latest News

Back