Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi,

My name is Hamish, I am an Australian and I have only just started using my 5yr old GT Ultimate setup and have bought too many games. The important point is that I had Race 07 and DTR2 but they wouldnt work on new PC. Thanks again to covid19I fixed my windows 7 one and its all Ive been playing even though I have DIrt 2.0 and Assetta Corsa.

Thanks for the mods and the manual.

Via Con Dios

Hi simracing community. It's been now more then 10 year when I began playing racing. First was NFS series, then GP series, then begin the long adventure with simracing begining with GTR2, until ACC now. I've been around for a while now but never get a chance to introduce my self. So here you go.

Last edited:
¡Hello! I'm DiR3C7~H4CK, and I make cheats for videogames using the program Cheat Engine & share them in places like YouTube, and from this year on, in D-Tube. One of the featured videogames I cheated is Need For Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed. I've not only cheating with a neat & powerful A.I. control for player 1, but also created sky mods using SpaceEngine screenshots.
My new goal is to do the same with Project Cars 2. It has many of my favourite cars (the ones of LeMans Prototype). I hope to can do the equivalent cheats & mods in PC2 as I did with Shift 2 Unleashed :D . I'm known in DTube as "Aristak".

Thank you for let me join this community. Please treat me well :thumbsup:

Saludos a todos, soy nuevo en la comunidad y normalmente juego a Dirt Rally 2.0 aunque tambien soy nuevo en esto y he visto muy buenos trabajos de los mods que publican los compañeros. Espero aprender a hacer algunos de estos mods y gracias por aceptarme.

G'day fellow car nuts!
Been sim racing for at least 30 years - since it was left-right on the keyboard for a bird-eye view of pixelated open-wheelers.
I have all then major sim titles, but actually prefer GT or historic touring cars as opposed to open-wheelers.
In the real world I have several cars - 3 of which can be used on a track.
Favourite tracks include Mt Panorama / Bathurst, Spa-Francorchamps, Nordschliefe and the like.
Since COVID-19 Sim Racing has become huge, but it is hard to find good online competition where you don't get punted off the track by imbeciles.
In Australia.
Any recommendations?

Hi everyone!
Motorcycle racer here, trying to learn how to drive on 4 wheels! Very excited and very rookie, I really need to learn a lot about this wonderful sim racing world. But hey, we share the same chemistry on a real track and on our seats at home.
Cheers

Alessandro

Hello
My name is Greg.
Rediscovered Sim-Racing post divorce. Experiencing some incredible mods offline (AMS/AC/DR2) . Great Forum and Enjoy the RD-Pod too!

Attachments

• SIMRIG.jpg
    SIMRIG.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 40

Latest News

Back