AMS2 IMSA SportsCar Test Race 2 @ Simracing.GP - Thursday June 2, 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
dpi-jpg.568402

We are continueing with the amazing IMSA Series on SGP.

Please note that we are still finetuning the server configurations so abnormalities might occur during the coming weeks but let that not stop us from taking part as this is pure multiplayer heaven with 32 slots availalbe. Racin' USA DLC is required. Actually the more people who help to stress test the better and faster we can make tweaks to let AMS2 perform super stable.

Hit the sign-up link below, fill out the premium password for this event and enroll yourself on the grid. See you on track :)

Join and Entry Password: brit
Track: Long Beach
Cars: DPi, LMP2, LMP3, GTE
Sign-up on SGP: click here
Voice chat on Discord: click here
Watch our Rules: click here

Please use the comments below to discuss the upcoming event and lets help each other out how to familiarize ourselves with the new platform. Shoot if you have any questions please as i am here to help.

Enjoy :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thursday and Friday this week are bank holidays in the UK, but I have my nieces birthday party so a few drinks will be had with family. Therefore I need to give this one a miss.

View attachment 568402

We are continueing with the amazing IMSA Series on SGP.

Please note that we are still finetuning the server configurations so abnormalities might occur during the coming weeks but let that not stop us from taking part as this is pure multiplayer heaven with 32 slots availalbe. Racin' USA DLC is required. Actually the more people who help to stress test the better and faster we can make tweaks to let AMS2 perform super stable.

Hit the sign-up link below, fill out the premium password for this event and enroll yourself on the grid. See you on track :)

Join and Entry Password: brit
Track: Long Beach
Cars: DPi, LMP2, LMP3, GTE
Sign-up on SGP: click here
Voice chat on Discord: click here
Watch our Rules: click here

Please use the comments below to discuss the upcoming event and lets help each other out how to familiarize ourselves with the new platform. Shoot if you have any questions please as i am here to help.

Enjoy :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
isn't it maybe better to use the ginetta p1 as a Lmp2, and not use p2 and p3

@Bram Hengeveld The DLC is not needed for tranks in online session. As far as I can see all the cars are base content so that should work fine for all drivers that want to enter (only base AMS2 is needed). Perhaps a practise servers for those who dont have the DLC will help the drivers prepare?

Joining a server without owning the DLC track only works if the host is in session and owns the track. DLC cars, however, need to be bought to race them. The GTE is a DLC.

I have been spoilt with AC and ACC, these extra circuits and cars seem impossible to find and download on steam. just cannot find any of the above in my ams2 sim or steam.:(

Last edited:
As Paul mentioned it’s a bank holiday 4 day weekend starting Thursday for us in the U.K. so I’m off on holiday for a couple of days.

I registered with a GTE, switched to a P3, then went back to GTE. I wanted to try a different class to the one I raced last week. Long Beach is a fun track if you stay away from the walls ;)

I'm not going to lie, this may be a struggle for me. I'm in the p3 but overtaking on blue flags is going to be difficult for the faster drivers. I'll see how I do in practice and if it's not good then I'll leave quali and the race. This is a hard track and I need longer to learn it.

I'm not going to lie, this may be a struggle for me. I'm in the p3 but overtaking on blue flags is going to be difficult for the faster drivers. I'll see how I do in practice and if it's not good then I'll leave quali and the race. This is a hard track and I need longer to learn it.
You and I are in the same boat Jim, I'm hoping to squeeze in a quick little P3 practice session while work's quiet (shhhh) so tonight we can have our own little race at the back :D

I doubt I'll be anywhere near the pace and I might frustrate one or two DPi's but I'm hoping to be there regardless, these AMS2 sessions are always a great laugh :)

Last edited:
helping to fill out the Dpi class-a nimble claustrophobic bastard with great sounds! after watching the rl 2022 IMSA event, traffic management reigns supreme. seb bourdais put on a master class recovery drive.

Latest News

Back