Improved Visuals Pure CS filter. Screen and VR ppfilter

Misc Improved Visuals Pure CS filter. Screen and VR ppfilter v2.21

Login or Register an account to download this content
its strange that it looks better with gamma then lcs...as its named as a lcs filter ... but in gamma mode it looks awesome
Hey. I know it's confusing. The filter is not named LCS... the CS comes from my name. It was names before LCS was a thing. That is 1 of the reasone the Improved Visuals was added to the name. It used to be PureCS and Peter asked me to rename it since it would confuse everyone. As I see it still does, so yeah. it's pureCS not LCS. My filter works with gamma AND LCS in vr and in screen but in my opinion Gamma looks better no matter what filter we are talking about since LCS needs a few stuff implemented to look as good as gamma. Like the clouds, sunblinding, fog. etc.

I hope this clears everything up.

Last edited:
Hello, been using this ppfilter for almost a year. AC looks very good. With the recent Pure 2.0 update the sky constantly changes light intensity. Only happens using LCS, with Gamma works well. With the recent update you have done it has not been corrected. It only happens in VR, on a monitor is fine. If I change the ppfilter and select Pure instead of "IV PureCS_2.0" the problem disappears.
My sliders are on default. Thank you very much. Great work.

Hello, been using this ppfilter for almost a year. AC looks very good. With the recent Pure 2.0 update the sky constantly changes light intensity. Only happens using LCS, with Gamma works well. With the recent update you have done it has not been corrected. It only happens in VR, on a monitor is fine. If I change the ppfilter and select Pure instead of "IV PureCS_2.0" the problem disappears.
My sliders are on default. Thank you very much. Great work.
Hey. I am constantly updating the LCS. Actually, the next update will come out this weekend. Can you show me what do you mean change light intensity? What exactly happens?
Just to confirm, happens with my filter only in VR and not on screen? Do you mean exposure changes when you look out the side window maybe? Let me know. Thanks

Hey. I am constantly updating the LCS. Actually, the next update will come out this weekend. Can you show me what do you mean change light intensity? What exactly happens?
Just to confirm, happens with my filter only in VR and not on screen? Do you mean exposure changes when you look out the side window maybe? Let me know. Thanks
Yes, it happens only with your filter, only in VR and only with LCS. I think is related to sunblinding. Can be seen looking straight and looking to the sides. The cars, the buildings and the sky get oversposed with light in a cycle of 4 seconds from minimum to maximum light intensity. At minimum intensity looks okay and when it reaches the peak of intensity its all washed out in white. The cycle repeats endlessly.

Last edited:
CS0CS0 updated Improved Visuals Pure CS filter. Screen and VR ppfilter with a new update entry:

Update for LCS (Screen and VR) + Brown sky fix for SRP 0.9.1

Updated a bunch of stuff. nighttime should look a lot better. Screen sunsets are better. Still trying to refine the sunsets in VR.
Also, there is an issue with SRP 0.9.1 (non beta) where the sky looks brownish. Here is how to fix it:
Go into
assettocorsa\content\tracks\shuto_revival_project_beta\extension
open ext_config file and replace old light pollution part with this:

[LIGHT_POLLUTION]
ACTIVE = 1
COLOR = 1.8, 1.5, 1
DENSITY= 0.5
RELATIVE_POSITION = 1.5, 0.1, -6
CONDITION =...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yes, it happens only with your filter, only in VR and only with LCS. I think is related to sunblinding. Can be seen looking straight and looking to the sides. The cars, the buildings and the sky get oversposed with light in a cycle of 4 seconds from minimum to maximum light intensity. At minimum intensity looks okay and when it reaches the peak of intensity its all washed out in white. The cycle repeats endlessly.
Try the latest one, just uploaded it. To be honest, I would need to see a video of what's happening to better assist you. Or at least tell me what track, what weather and time and where to look.

CS0CS0 updated Improved Visuals Pure CS filter. Screen and VR ppfilter with a new update entry:

Updated gamma and lcs ppfilters!

I have tweaked some settings in gamma version, so the nights should not be as dark, especially on tracks without lights. There was an error where exposure was different with f5 camera. Fixed. Adjusted some stuff for LCS. (like the sunset colors on the buildings and surroundings are not red but orange. Adjusted some other things too.)

To be honest, I still prefer Gamma, especially since sunsets are so much better looking. Enjoy. If there is any issue, just dm me.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Back