AMS2 GTE @ Spielberg, Tuesday 5th April 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
@Redvaliant i would love to join you guy's but i'm really not sure if i can make it, fist cause i will start working late cause i have to go drop my cat at the vet for her surgery and after work i will be on stand by to go get her back home.

@Redvaliant i would love to join you guy's but i'm really not sure if i can make it, fist cause i will start working late cause i have to go drop my cat at the vet for her surgery and after work i will be on stand by to go get her back home.
No problem Yves. Everyone knows that cats come first, and are, in fact, our feline overlords!

@Redvaliant - can you remind me again what setting you are using to hide the crowds? I tried altering the one in openvrsettings.xml (in fact I tried all the VR config files just in case it was using a different VR related one), but it doesn't have noticeable effect for me

Sure thing. Open steam, right click AMS2 in the library, properties, General, and in the launch options place this: (-skipcrowds). Dont use the brackets, just the -skipcrowds part. I also have (-fpscap 144) as I use VR and the menus would go beserk and show 400+ fps before the ingame fps setting took over.

Sure thing. Open steam, right click AMS2 in the library, properties, General, and in the launch options place this: (-skipcrowds). Dont use the brackets, just the -skipcrowds part. I also have (-fpscap 144) as I use VR and the menus would go beserk and show 400+ fps before the ingame fps setting took over.
Does that completely remove them for you? That's the same setting I use in PC2, which works fine for me in that game, but in AMS2 it doesn't seem to have any effect at all

I might allocate a bit of time to do a re-install....

Latest News

Back