AMS2 GTE @ Spielberg, Tuesday 5th April 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

Redvaliant

AMS2 Club Staff
Club Staff
Premium
20220401124738_1.jpg

Join us Tuesday for a runout at the Redbull Ring in the GTE class of endurance racers. Modern, without being the Starship Enterprise, the GTEs are purer racers than their GT3 cousins. There will be two sprint races around the modern version of the famous Spielberg track, with the second race starting at dusk.

Whether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and a warm welcome to all our premium members.

Server, Settings & Rules
Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #3 GTE
Server Password: nicey
Server Settings: X2 fuel, X2 tyre wear.
Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Gears, Factory Defaults
Track: Spielberg Modern
Cars: GTE Class
Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules
Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.
20220401123236_1.jpg

Time Table

Race 1.
Practice: 19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC (25 minutes)

Race 2.
Qualifying: 20:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 20:15 UTC (25 minutes)

1. Redvaliant
  2. max1966i
  3. Denis Betty
  4. PurgerUK
  5. GeekyDeaks
  6. Kryztov
  7. Andrew Leach
  8. Steve Le Gallez
  9. arthurrozendom
  10. *Smidgey
  11. Ingemar Petersson
  12. Yves Larose
  13. Free Spot
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot
  21. Free Spot
  22. Free Spot
  23. Free Spot
  24. Free Spot
  25. Free Spot
  26. Free Spot
  27. Free Spot
  28. Free Spot
  29. Free Spot
  30. Free Spot

Last edited:
Oh man, you must have fallen off your bike and got a knock to the head! These are MODERN, flappy paddle, TC racers. Added anyway, incase you come to your senses :p
I know, but there's no old H-patter slidey cars on, so it's my chance to show a bit of solidarity and bump the numbers up by one. It'll rescue somebody else from coming in last place. :roflmao:

I think it just means you cannot practice offline. I won't get to practice before the event, so I'll be in the same boat anyway! :D

@Redvaliant - can I take a spot please!
Hey Scott, added. The server is up, I think you actually need these cars as a DLC to race them. I forgot they were DLCs as I hardlry ever drive them.

Latest News

Back