AC GT4 @ Kyalami - Wednesday 23rd September 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I have always been unfortunately very objective in my approach to things, life included.
If I bought a £150, 000 Porsche GT3 and it was rubbish, that's what I would say, giving my reasons too, irrespective of my commitment to it emotionally or financially.
I absolutely love VR, and far from a "knocker" I am a 100% convert.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
As soon as the picture quality is were it should be, I will go for it, faff included.
But self analysing what I just wrote, it is 100% correct.
If I was gaming on 32" monitor at 720p I would probably readdress some of my comments.
I can start up my PC, and be in Assetto Corsa and driving in 1min 30 sec. :thumbsup:

As I'm going to be loitering @ the back of the field, can I change over to the Porsche please John.
Never seen you loiter Patrick! Hope the pc/tech holds out for you ;)

Please sign me in . As I have no Training yet at this track I will choose Porsche. Guess I'll be slow here anyways. Cu
Excellent! You're in Thomas:)
-------------------------
@Alen Pecanin please can you let me know your car choice by 6pm UK time buddy? Will be putting up the race server then, thanks!:thumbsup:

@Alen Pecanin please can you let me know your car choice by 6pm UK time buddy? Will be putting up the race server then, thanks!:thumbsup:
So sorry for late reply. Almost couldn’t make the race. I haven’t tested anything or practiced at all, so I will go with the Porsche for tonight, because of *drum roll* I have never driven the other cars in AC before :O
See you guys tonight, love these events and all the racers and RD

What an amazing set of races. Race 2 was so much fun, everyone was so close together and I had the pleasure of being part of some amazing battles. Everyone was, as usual, really respectful and there was definitely some hard but fair racing going on, that's exactly the rejuvenation everyone needs right now :thumbsup: :thumbsup: @Neilski especially, great battle!

Really happy with my performance today, no major mistakes and kept the car in check, and didn't punt anyone off :p Big thank you @Medilloni for organising these awesome races!

Last edited:
Thanks for arranging this one @Medilloni . I was quite a bit off the pace so mostly dodging carnage at the rear, but I had a great clean battle with @alpebo in race one and managed to have two completely incident free races, which might be a first for me as I usually have a little off track moment at the very least. The masser was a joy to drive though, nice lively rear, but fairly forgiving too

@HF2000 sorry for the hit near the end. We were having such a great battle till I screwed it up.
It was a bad couple races for me. Started P5 but lost a couple spots on lap one, then lost it all ending of lap 1 when I got tapped from behind. No worries, racing incident and he waited for me too.

Then someone stalled on the grid second race which slowed me down. But I got hit early though... But again, he waited for me so again, lol no worries. I'll get signed up for Sundays race and hope I can keep it cleaner on track.

Thanks for organizing @Medilloni and congrats to the dominance of Chris for the W x2

@HF2000 sorry for the hit near the end. We were having such a great battle till I screwed it up.
It was a bad couple races for me. Started P5 but lost a couple spots on lap one, then lost it all ending of lap 1 when I got tapped from behind. No worries, racing incident and he waited for me too.

Then someone stalled on the grid second race which slowed me down. But I got hit early though... But again, he waited for me so again, lol no worries. I'll get signed up for Sundays race and hope I can keep it cleaner on track.

Thanks for organizing @Medilloni and congrats to the dominance of Chris for the W x2
No worries @SOLO59 It was such an intens battle and we were both on the limit so it could easily have been me hitting you. I really enjoyed it! Let's continue Sunday! :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone and @Medilloni for a great event! One of the best races I've had with you guys! And now I got stress bumps in my palms...

@Axel Moebius Nice battle in race two :thumbsup: Sorry for the contact.

I really gave it all to keep up with the Ginettas but it wasn't enough. Maybe I give it a go next time...

Really great racing man, you really duked it out in the Maserati :thumbsup: I was really worried thinking I hit you at the beginning in race 1, glad that nothing too bad happened :)

Latest News

Back