AC GT3 @ Spa - Sunday 28th August 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
must appolagize to driver at last turn that i hit when we were 3 fighint for 3 ou 4th place. Missed brakes and tried to avoid passing throu the midle but was impossible. So sorry.
then 2nd half of race very fun to batle with Collin so many laps, but Collin you must respect track limits, specially Aux Rouge. It is not a straight line you know? Cutting every lap :-(
And then trying to pass me in it?? Crasy stuff.
Grats to winner and all
Thank you for hosting

Well that business as usual for me. Qualified 6th but after turn one last. This time not from my mistake but Brian who fell almost still right in front of me and because all the guys behind were already on my sides I couldn't pass him. So again catching up and overtake. The result was 6th which probably would have been also the case without this misfortune.

Great pace from the guys in front. I was very surprised to see Ernie going so fast with the Z4. I thought that becasue of the top speed it would not be competetive here. Great job, Ernie!

@H_Belane Spa and nords tourist, is there any other way to learn racing in AC? :p

Had a pretty good race today on my end. Stole some spots early on, but knew I'd probably give some back over the course of the race. which I did, but had some good fights along the way so I'm walking away happy :)

Started on softs and had both softs and mediums ready for the pit stop. Went for an earlier pit stop and switched to mediums, hoping that my tires would be in better shape in the last 10 minutes than people on softs who changed halfway through. Unfortunately that plan went kaput asI had a screen freeze with brian a few seconds back, which gave him the position, luckily getting passed me without me hitting him. This put me one place back with Krzysztof where we had some good laps together.

Nice to see almost 20 cars here today, thanks for hosting Brian

Well that business as usual for me. Qualified 6th but after turn one last. This time not from my mistake but Brian who fell almost still right in front of me and because all the guys behind were already on my sides I couldn't pass him. So again catching up and overtake. The result was 6th which probably would have been also the case without this misfortune.

Great pace from the guys in front. I was very surprised to see Ernie going so fast with the Z4. I thought that becasue of the top speed it would not be competetive here. Great job, Ernie!

Sorry Han my worst ever non jump start :( Normally I use a first gear made just for the startline. Need to practice starting with a long race gear. I had a bit of a crap method going in but i messed that up...

Oddly ended up in front of @demetri who started on the back row... We met somewhere in the mid pack :) A twitchy car and one minds eye on where his inevitable pass would happen, mid lap 2 I sent it sideways through pouhon and had cherry red tyres costing me 50 seconds on that lap :( Sorry all following for the road block. Stopped right on the outside kerb :0

Enjoyed the recovery drive. Glad I kept going as I know the setup and soft tyres are ok to use now. Can't throw the baby out with the bath water! One click of TC and brake bias made it alot more comfortable under the race conditions.

Congrats to the podium and demetri for the win. Unbelievable pace in the race and qually.

Last edited:
Really enjoyable race, Dmitry I did not have to concern my self with, happy to let him go, very little I could do anyway.
Helped me close on Thomas a bit, making very little in roads to the McLaren, until Thomas took to the scenery, which was a bit of luck.
Slowly closed in on Hank, but as my rate of closure required another 10 laps, my race was done, even if I caught him , not sure the Z4 had enough pace to do much about a Lamborghini?
By then I had resigned myself to my eventual place.
Well done all that I came across, I hoped Hank would spin the Lamborghini, but he drove a faultless race.
More luck that Brian was done for on the start line, I would have had a hard race if Thomas, and Brian were there from the word go, which should have been the obvious outcome.
A lot of luck for me, with an easy race.:thumbsup:

My first race back in the GT3 class for over 6 weeks and with no practice before the race I had pretty low expectations.
I lit the rears up off the start but managed to pull it together into La Source after Brian had an even worse launch. Side by side with Han going into Eau Rouge was always going to be interesting but Han kindly backed off, probably he knew he get me later on and he was right.:D
Up ahead Krzysztof was struggling in the 911 and it was all I could do to not drive into the back of him while trying to keep a hard charging Han at bay. While trying to find a way past the 911, Han tapped my rear end and he went off.
Some good battles with Casper and Nuno ( side by side through Blancimont was scary) and catching the Z4’s of Jari and Rob made this race entertaining and fun.
As predicted Han’s traditional charge from the back had me all over the place through Raidillon and no point in trying to defend, so well happy with P7 but what was important was the consistency and fun factor.
Well done to the podium and thanks to Brian for organising, hopefully I can find some time to join the next one.:thumbsup:

My first race back in the GT3 class for over 6 weeks and with no practice before the race I had pretty low expectations.
I lit the rears up off the start but managed to pull it together into La Source after Brian had an even worse launch. Side by side with Han going into Eau Rouge was always going to be interesting but Han kindly backed off, probably he knew he get me later on and he was right.:D
Up ahead Krzysztof was struggling in the 911 and it was all I could do to not drive into the back of him while trying to keep a hard charging Han at bay. While trying to find a way past the 911, Han tapped my rear end and he went off.
Some good battles with Casper and Nuno ( side by side through Blancimont was scary) and catching the Z4’s of Jari and Rob made this race entertaining and fun.
As predicted Han’s traditional charge from the back had me all over the place through Raidillon and no point in trying to defend, so well happy with P7 but what was important was the consistency and fun factor.
Well done to the podium and thanks to Brian for organising, hopefully I can find some time to join the next one.:thumbsup:

Good to have you back paul. Solid drive after all the time out. :thumbsup: And als good to hear it wasn't really my fault Han ended up at the back :whistling: :roflmao:

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 567 42.6%
  • Online service

Votes: 360 27.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 583 43.8%
  • Graphics

Votes: 466 35.0%
  • Car customization

Votes: 465 35.0%