AC GT3 @Black Cat County, Sun 7th August 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Pretty uneventful race for me. At start I could follow Ernie a few laps but after a mistake in the 1st chicane the gap was soon already 4s. The pace of the frontrunners was better than mine and mine was better than the drivers behind. So a lonely race but still fun because I like this track which forces you to go to the limit in lot of corners.

Thanks all for joining and congrats to the podium.

Next week event: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/gt3-silverstone-1967-sun-14th-august-2022.244929/

Well Han that is a turn up for the book:roflmao::roflmao: this is a fast circuit and very wide
so outright corner grip is going to be crucial here.
So the choice of car is going to be very interesting, I think front-end grip is
what this is about. I will test them all and see what is best, I think it is going to be the Mclaren, again, get a bit repetitive, doesn't it?:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Well Han that is a turn up for the book:roflmao::roflmao: this is a fast circuit and very wide
so outright corner grip is going to be crucial here.
So the choice of car is going to be very interesting, I think front-end grip is
what this is about. I will test them all and see what is best, I think it is going to be the Mclaren, again, get a bit repetitive, doesn't it?:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
I'm afraid the McLaren is the best car on almost every circuit if you can handle it, except maybe Monza and LeMans.

That was fun until I flipped my car, punctured a tire and blew the motor!

I decided to try the Audi for a change and was not very competitive due to lack of practice time.

There are a couple of turns at the back of the circuit that launched the nose if taken poorly.

Thanks for hosting and congrats to the winners. See you all next week.

Latest News

Back