ACC GT World Challenge Europe Endurance @ Spa Francorchamps - Saturday 2nd May 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
As an idea,

Could we join together both lists of people and then split them evenly across both servers?

If I can count (which is questionable this early in the day) we have 76 people currently signed up for this event so if we split that evenly, currently both servers could have just short of 40 people each.

As an idea,

Could we join together both lists of people and then split them evenly across both servers?

If I can count (which is questionable this early in the day) we have 76 people currently signed up for this event so if we split that evenly, currently both servers could have just short of 40 people each.

Yep. Was thinking that is an option too.

Splitting the drivers evenly across the 2 servers seems like the best idea also imo. I was wondering, will the splitting be random or maybe after the qualifying, having the fastest 40 drivers on one server and the other ones on the second server, so the skill is more consistent across each server? Just a thought

Even split between servers would be good in my opinion aswell 30 ish people on both i already a nice amount to race with. When assigning the drivers can you please put me and my friend ( Peter Ambrus) on the same server , we always race together . Thank you.

Just a quick one regarding the teamspeak, im assuming I can mute it during the race? As every RD event ive been on teamspeak someone has decided to have a chat (never on topic) during the race which is highly distracting. I've no way to mute once in the race, so would do it before the warm-up lap, is this ok?

Just a quick one regarding the teamspeak, im assuming I can mute it during the race? As every RD event ive been on teamspeak someone has decided to have a chat (never on topic) during the race which is highly distracting. I've no way to mute once in the race, so would do it before the warm-up lap, is this ok?

we don’t talk during these, people are concentrating lol

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware