rF2 Group C @ Road America - Thu 8th August 2024

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Hartmut2 I kinda feel bad for boosting past you towards the end there. I had saved up some fuel to go on a bit higher boost for the last lap, then I saw Luca slowing down to avoid another lap, so I frantically put it to quali-boost (boost level 15), which gave me quite a push up the hill at the end.
It almost felt like cheating though.

I don't see it like that.
It was a smart move that brought you the extra advantage. :D I was just too slow and i was wondering why you didn't passed me the laps before.

I don't see it like that.
It was a smart move that brought you the extra advantage. :D I was just too slow and i was wondering why you didn't passed me the laps before.

I didn't pass you, because I was mainly faster than you in T1 and T2. It's not like I was running the lowest boost either. To make my strategy work, I decided to go with boost-level 6 for the race. However, when I wasn't able to pass you, I ended up going down to level 4, and hoped to save enough fuel to go up to boost level 8 on the last lap, and hoping that it would be enough.
When it suddenly was one lap less than planned, I managed to move it to boost level 15 for the last straight.

I did try my best to get by you earlier though, I pushed hard. Went off the track a couple of times as well!

The almost obligatory Gr.C "all cars" picture. 2 versions. The top one is transparent, so it can be pasted everywhere and fit in with the background.
The bottom one is in a "showroom"-esque place. I have had a look in the replay, and think all the aero-configs are the correct one (e.g rear wing on Porsches)
cA1nUOq.png

L3nzCvx.png

#Monster Porsche @Yves Larose (Custom Livery)
#5 Porsche - @Hartmut2
#6 Porsche - @Jim Carvalho
#8 Porsche - @Monkey T (Also known as "Your Name" ;P )
#22 Sauber - @Kresh (Custom Livery)
#31 Sauber - @Steve Le Gallez
#33 Sauber - @The Almighty Snark
#37 Porsche - @GeekyDeaks (Or Poyota, Torsche, whatever you like. Toyota livery on Porsche!)
#56 Mazda - @Daniel R.
#71 Porsche - @Roy Magnes (Custom Livery)
#77 Porsche - @Ole Marius Myrvold (Custom Livery)
#170 Mazda - @Denis Betty
#170 Mazda - @PBreslin
#201 Mazda - @RockRacing77
#230 Mazda - @Luca Ciarfella

Quite a bit of different colors and patterns this time as well! I like it! :)

Latest News

Back