rF2 Group C @ Road America - Thu 8th August 2024

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Club Staff
Premium
grp-c-monza-jpg.614867

Welcome to the rFactor2 racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then don't hesitate to ask on Discord... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server Password:
Sent via PM when you sign up.

We highly recommend that you use an app called Crew Chief. It's an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Voice chat is on Discord. Please join us - we'll do our very best to make you feel welcome - MORE INFO
HERE

Server Name: Overtake.gg Gr.C

Car(s): Mak Corp Group C Community Upd. 1.3 [LINK]

• Mazda 787B
    • Porsche 962C
    • Sauber C11
Track: Road America (Steam)
Track Temperature: 25°C
Fixed Setups: No (setups can be shared)
Start Type: Formation Lap & Rolling Start
Driving Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Shifting
ABS/TC: Factory Defaults
Weather: Dry
Tyre & Fuel Usage x2!

Schedule: (EU) Thursday 8 August 2024
Practice: 19:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:20 UTC (15 minutes)
Warm Up: 19:35 UTC (4 minutes)
Race: 19:40 UTC (50 Minutes)

Road-America03.png

DRIVER LIST

1. Roy Magnes
  2. RockRacing77
  3. Denis Betty
  4. Kresh
  5. GeekyDeaks
  6. Luca Ciarfella
  7. Daniel R.
  8. Ole Marius Myrvold
  9. PBreslin
  10. Steve Le Gallez
  11. PurgerUK
  12. The Almighty Snark
  13. Hartmut2
  14. Monkey T
  15. Jim Carvalho
  16. Yves Larose
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Candy
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot

Last edited by a moderator:
SERVER IS UP!

NOTE: I have made some small changes to Roy's OP. I have changed the server-name and also removed the "private" from quali. This is historic Thursdays and unless there is something special (let's say, 28 Gr.C1 and Gr.C2 cars at Norisring), the Thursday quals can have traffic!

Missing you on the entry list @max1966i
Also there is a couple of Gr.C racers that I haven't seen here yet, like @Oliver Bunz @Yves Larose (which IIRC someone said is a bit busy this time of the year) @Hartmut2 @akephoe @Magnus Dahlgren and @Redvaliant
I guess @Jimlaad43 is busy with working on real racing these days! ;P And what about @David Steinacher ?
Could we even tempt @SwannyUK @Michel vL @Jasje @Lesley Buurlage @JohannS @Monkey T @Smidgey @eN1xes @Michael Rudolf @Trox @Cosimo or @Colin Peach to do a random Thursday event/comeback on such short notice?

Who knows. What is it the internet-warriors tend to say... "I am just asking"? :p

I must admit though, I do like how the entry lists have had a tiny increase lately, even though it is still warm and summer! :cool:

Latest News

Back