Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, @Lesley Buurlage , @Aidan Keranen , @Márk Lintner and @Dovi design (team managers of the 4 teams) should all get their hands on the new liveries for the DTM 2013 template. You could choose one of the defaults, I haven't pictured them yet though. But I should soon.
In season 5, the old cars you have won't be allowed, and the break between the seasons will be short again.

Instead, I'll most likely be forced to have a different break. After like the 16th of June or so, I'm probably going on holiday for maybe a month and a half, probably less. By that time we should be 3 races into season 5, maybe 2 races more/less. After that, the game could die in pace a bit, the races may not come as frequent as they do now (maybe one event in two weeks), which is why I wanted to speed up the game as much as possible right now.

OMR LEAVES IT LATE
bandicam 2015-05-09 16-31-52-216.jpg

Monza was always set to throw a suprise, and this session was going to be exactly that, until it came to the final minutes. Utzer ended up taking pole ahead of teammate, after Apex driver Ancevski held it for most of the session and looked to be the first non-OMR pole driver this season - will have to satisfy himself with a 3rd today. Teammate Harvey didn't quite impress like his teammate with 4th. Kederer and McNamara take the last of the top 6 sponsor money. Bad day for the two Falcon cars, they line up on the last row of the grid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%